Thirty Seven🖤

DaNaja

"Ouuu shit"I rubbed my stomach. "Hey Kira"I kissed her head.

"Mommy"dae said running. "Stop running baby you gonna fall"he nodded then looked at Kira.

"Mommy kiwa look wike daddy" I nodded then speaking of the devil.Trell picked dae up and tossed him in the air.

"Hey daddy fat boy"trell said as you heard dae laughed.

"Hey baby girl"he said touching her cheek. "Stop trell I just got her to sleep"I said.

"You look stress baby" he said.

"The twins just moving around right now it's fine trell"he placed dae down and rubbed my stomach.
__________

NaJa.Love:3 more months🥰💞
__________
"Baby I just wanna say I'm so sorry and I appreciate you"trell said.

"I know being getting hurt since we began this shii but baby ima change" he said. "I love you DaNaja".

He looked me in the eyes and kissed me.

"And in 3 months I will now be a father of 4 and I couldn't shit without you" I smiled.

"Since dae was a baby you been teaching me hell baby I'm still learning but don't give up on us we almost there"he pulled out my ring.

"Do you take me back"I wiped eyes "duh nigga"he kissed my lips.

"Ari coming back to get Kira"I nodded.

"You can apologize fa what you said and learn to respect that ari is going to have the baby around her boyfriend" I said.

"Just like ari respect that Kira is going to be around me and we formed a bond"he nodded.

"I'm not saying be his best friend just get to know him and make sure that Kira and Ari good"he smiled at me.

"What are you smiling for"he kissed my neck.

"I love yo ass so much and watch when you drop my kids we going on a trip" I smiled then heard the door.

I walked downstairs and opened the door.

"Girl why I just found out that trell momma throwing a party"my eyes widen.

"Dontrell"I said as Ari came in.

"What" he looked around. "You knew yo momma was throwing a party"he shrugged.

"Yea it's fa my cousin Toni he just got out"I looked at Ari.

"Bitch we going" I nodded then we walked upstairs to the kids.