|Chapter 7|

Robert's p.o.v.
Me and the other boys are still chained up in the corner. They stopped torturing us for an hour now. We're all worried about y/n except for Mattia and Alejandro.

Then the door opened and that Hunter guy came in and started unchaining us. I looked at him confused. "You can go now." He said. "Why? Where's y/n" jojo asked.

"She's staying for y'all to go." "WAIT NO! GIVE HER TO US!" I shouted at him but he seemed calm. He ordered his men to pull us out of the building and left us there with nothing.

"So what now? I guess we're just gonna die still." Ale said. We regained our strength easily but Kairi doesnt. He's still tired from what they did to him.

Ale and Mattia started to walk away. "Wait. Were are you going?" Jojo asked. "Leave obviously." Mattia said. "What about her?" I asked. "What about her?" Ale asked me.

"She stayed there for us." I insisted. Jojo and Kairi looked at me wierdly since im one of her kidnappers. "You like her did you?" Alejandro shook his haid while chuckling.

"Um- no but we can't just let her there." I said. I don't know if i like her. I just met her but i can feel something. "Whatever. So what are we going to do? Just go there and get her. We don't have anything." Mattia said.

I actually don't have any idea.

Y/n's p.o.v.
Hunter came back to the room smiling. "They're safe now." He said. "So what now? You're gonna kill me?" I said with attitude.

He went near me. I'm tied up on one of the chairs. He cupped my cheeks gently. "Im not gonna do that babygirl." He whisphered in my ear then he gripped my cheeks agressively. "We're gonna do something entertaining." He smirked.

Horror came up to you remembering the brutal things Alejandro did to you. "Are you scared." I shook my head no. "Words." He shouted. "No." "Liar. I can see it in your eyes that you are scared."

He stood up and walked out the room. I can hear him knocking up the door. I just sat there not knowing what to do. I loose hope already. The boys already left but they're still in danger.

Then i heard a muffled voices from the outside. Im in the basement and the ground outside is nearly the level of the window.

Narrator
Robert thought that distracting Hunter and his men can help them get y/n. Alejandro and Mattia was incharge on talking to one of the guards and to Hunter.

While Kairi will be the one to go inside since he's the only one that can fit in the window. "Can we talk to Hunter for a second?" Ale said to the guards. He doesn't really want to be the part of this rescue operation same as Mattia.

"Why?" "Im gonna said sum." He rolled his eyes. The guard took his walkie talkie and talked to Hunter. "He'll be here in a minute."

Hunter came shortly. "Yes?" "I just wanted to ask you some deal." Mattia said. "What?" "We'll work for you just let y/n go."

"I don't need some filthy guys like you." Hunter spat. Meanwhile, Robert managed to open the window for Kairi to enter in. Kairi have a scissor for him to cut the rope easier.

"Shhhh." Kairi put his finger on his lips. He started to cut the rope on her hands and feet. He help her stood up. He climbed the window easily amd started to help y/n up when they heard the chains outside the door.

"Shit! Hurry up!" Robert whisphered yelled. Mattia and Alejandro were trying to start the car nearby. Hunter entered the room and saw nothing but her climbing up the window

He tried to catch her but its too late. They ran to the car alejandro and mattia was trying to start. They haven't started it yet and they heard sirens around the building.

Thankfully the car started before they started chasing them. They drove of without anyone following them. "Damn it!" Hunter screamed as he threw his gun on the ground.
--------------
Give me ideas or the guy on tiktok that always says HOLA NIÑOS will visit you in your sleep.