|Chapter 3|

⚠RAPE⚠ PLEASE DON'T READ IF YOU'RE NOT INTO THIS KIND OF THINGS:)

Alejandro stood up and pointed the gun at me. He pulled the trigger which made me flinch but there's no bullet that hit me. I can feel my hands free.

Alejandro then pulled me up and pulled me out of the room.

"Where are you bringing her?!" I can hear my brother scream. I can see that its night since the moon is out.

"W-where are you b-bringing me?" I asked stuttering. He looked at me while smirking. "I said i will give you something right and you'll like it" he even blinked.

He opened a door and i saw that theres a bed at the corner of the room. I got scared since i think i know what he'll do to me.

He pushed me to the bed and came back to the door to lock it. He's smirking while taking of his white shirt and i just look at him with horror.

"P-please n-no" i pleased but he shook his head while chuckling. He leaned down to reach my face.

"You'll do what i want or you and your friends will get killed" he said in a low voice while taking of his belt.

He pushed me to the bed and grabbed my arms above my head. "I also guess you'll be trying to go away so just in case" he tied my hand with his belt.

I started crying while he's kissing me thinking that i will loss it to someone i dont know. He suddenly  slapped my face. "Bitch kiss back" he spat out.

Even tho i don't want to,i kissed back. He pulled away to take of his pants and his boxers. He pulled his dick out and suddenly rams it inside my mouth

It taste awful and i just want to vomit because of it. Im doing all he  wants since its also for Kairi and Jojo. If not because of them,I'll just let my self die.

He fucked the shit out of me and its painful as fuck.

Im here laying naked while crying. Alejandro left after he wore all his clothes back. I sat up to wipe the blood on my area and my legs with the sheets.

I crawled to reach my other since i cant walk. I have no choice but to use my underwear again.

After im changed, i just curled up in a ball on the floor still crying. The door opened and i saw that it's Robert.

I just looked up at him with horror thinking that he might do what Alejandro did.

He squatted beside me and i tried to move away from him. "Please dont kill me" i sobbed. His facial expression changed to serious to soft.

He hugged me which made me shocked but i just let it happen. He pulled away and grabbed my face. Flinched expecting him to do it harshly.

"Im not a bad person. Im just Mattia and Alejandro's friend that's why i did it. For me not to get killed" he explained while whispering.

"B-but y-you are also K-kairi's friend right?" I asked. "Yes. I met him a week before the purge. This was all planned"

Then the door swung open and Robert tightens his grip on my face. "Oh" Alejandro stopped by the doorway.

He has a clothes in his hands which i assume is for me. "You gonna hit it too?" He asked robert. "Yeah" robert bit his lip while looking at me up and down.

"Dude she tight as fuck" ale added as if im not there. "Here use this after ya know" he winked while throwing the clothes to the bed and then left.

Robert looked back at me and his face turned back into a soft smile. "Im not gonna do it." He said softly.
"Go and change,i will just not look"

I nodded and tried to stand. He helped me stand and he turned around. I changed into a sweatpant and a large shirt.

"Im changed now" i said and he turned back around. "Its so big on you. It's his clothes" Robert said.

We stayed there for a while so they will think that we did that thing and they will not get suspicious. He comforted me while i cry since im still traumatized on what happened to me.

"Im so sorry" he said softly while he's playing with my hair. My head leaning on his shoulders. "Im sorry that i made you go through this"

I don't know what to say. He's really the reason why we are here but he's not that cruel to me at all.

We went out and he took me back to the room with Jojo, Kairi and the boy. I sat there infront of them.

"Why are you limping? Are you ok? What did they do to you?" Jojo asked really fast.

"I popped her cherry" Alejandro came out of nowhere again. "What?!" Jojo blurted out angrily. "You fucking idio-"

But he's cutted of by his leg being shot. He screamed in pain and Alejandro just laughed. "Don't you dare shout at me" then he left.

I came near to Jojo and tried adding pressure on his wound. "Here." The boy handed me a cloth and i accepted it. "Thank you"

After Jojo calmed down a little bit i went to talk to the boy. "What's your name?"

"Cyprien Wellington" he smiled. He's kinda shy which made it cute.  "Im Y/n Sim"

I noticed that Kairi isn't here. "Where's Kairi?"

"That Mattia dude took him somewhere" Jojo grunted. I got worried on what they will do to him.

"Mattia's gay and i think he'll use Kairi" Cyprien said.
------------------------------
A/n: For Mairi shippers out there, imm make the next chapter spicy for them.

I actually don't know the point of this story so i think imma with the flow.

Stay safe and love y'all!♡
1005 words