CHAPTER 2

Enjoy

"Noorie!Noorie!" Asmau yelled out. She doesn't understand why the girl likes yelling.

"For Allah's sake can't I sleep properly without disturbance in this house?" Noorie ignored her and continue sleeping until She felt something cold on her body.

"Did you just pour cold water on me? What is your problem Asmau?" She asked, furiously. She jumped up from the bed only to see Asmau, Ya Fareed, Goggo and Kaka standing in her room. She was confused until they all shouted "Happy birthday" She totally forgot it is her birthday today.

A cute chocolate cake was placed on a table infront of her with a knife.

She thanked all of them for the little surprise. She loves her family a lot. They always try their best to make her happy. "I can't thank Allah enough for giving me such wonderful grandparents and cousins. I pray Allah shower His endless blessing on them" She prayed, but not loud enough for them to hear.

"Come make a wish and cut the cake" That was Goggo.

"Okay Goggo" She went forward to the table where the cake was placed and prayed that her relationship with her mother gets better this year

"What did you wish for?" Goggo asked.

"It between me and Allah, Goggo." She replied her, grinning.

"No problem. May Allah answer our prayers."

"Ameen" They all replied

"Thank you once again. I really appreciate. Thank you Ya fareed. Thank you so much. I love you all." Noorie said at the verge of tears.

"Stop crying my dear. That is enough." Goggo said and embraced her. "Freshen up and come downstairs for breakfast" She left the room with Kaka. While Ya Fareed and Asmau stayed back.

"So Noorie get ready by 4pm we will be going for shopping." Ya Fareed said, smilling.

"Awwn. Thank you so much ya Fareed."

"Yay!!" Asmau cheered

"Why are you so happy?" Noorie asked, staring at her. Noorie is the one going for shopping not her. So why is she so excited?

"Asmau why are you so happy? Afterall you aren't the one going for shopping" Ya Fareed asked.

"Haba Ya Fareed. You must take me along with you. What is shopping without Asmimi?" She asked with raised eyebrows

"No Asmau. You will stay at home and wait for us" Noorie said, glaring at her.

"She wants to follow us so that she will go there and start misbehaving. You are going no where" Ya Fareed added, shaking his head.

"Ya Fareed I promise you I will be calm. I won't misbehave. Please and please. Birthday girl please I want to tag along" She beseeched with a puppy face

"Okay fine, Me and the birthday girl will go and think about it" Ya Fareed said. He was purposely doing this to annoy Asmau.

"Ya Fareed know you are right. But Asmau you have to respect yourself today. We will keep a close watch on you. If you misbehave, just forget about going with us" Noorie was only teasing her. She can't go for shopping without her. She will end up coming back home with nothing.

"Thank you so much. I love you Noorie" She threw her arms around her. She was squeezing Noorie's body. She had to push her a little

"Sorry" She apologised. Noorie rolled her eyes at her.

"So Asmau you don't love me right? It is only Noorie you love. Okay no problem. I wonder whose car will take you to the shopping mall" Ya Fareed said with a sad face.