chapter 23

Third person's pov

"Noorie! Noorie! Are you there?" Asmau yelled,knocking on door.

"I don't think she is here." She mumbled under her breath.

"Goggo i have been knocking and no one is answering. I don't think she is in her room." Asmaus said,immediately she entered Goggo's room.

"Where could she be? Her phone is switched off. Did she perhaps tell you she is going anywhere?" Goggo asked,worriedly.

"No she didn't tell me anything like that. Maybe she is asleep. Don not worry,i will just go and sleep in my room." She assured.

"But why will she lock the door? I will go and see for myself."

"There is no need Goggo. I will just go to my room." She insisted.

Goggo sighed and said okay.

Asmau knows that something is wrong somewhere. She saw her earlier when she rushed out of the hall. "Maybe she had an argument with Affan. " She mumbled.

"Nana you never sleep?" Aisha,Asmau's cousin asked immediately she entered the room.

"I never sleep oo. Am sleeping here today." She replied her.

"Why?" Her cousin asked.

"Me and my room again. You are asking me stupid question. Abeg shift joor."

"Someone can not play with you." Her cousin Halima teased.

"Nana stand up let's gist. I don't feel like sleeping." Humaira her maternal cousin suggested.

"Alright go and call Noorie." Aisha said,referring to Halima.

"No there is no need." Asmau inteferred quickly. "I mean she is having headache so she is asleep. It won't be right to wake her up."

"Okay." They said in unison even though they didn't believe her.
............
"What happened to you Noorie?" Asmau gasped. "Why is the whole room scattered. Ya Allah,you are bleeding." She said and sat beside her taking a look at her hands that are bleeding. "Talk to me Noorie. What is wrong with you?" She asked,worriedly. "Noorie say something. Take a look at yourself. You look horrible." Asmau used the spare key to open the door and met Noorie in a horrible condition.

"He....he...is...getting....ma...ma..married. He can't do this to me Asmau. How....how....can he even think of getting married. He said he loved me. Is he deceiving me or what. I can't take this Asmau. I have to fight for our love. She said,sobbing profusely. "I don't care anymore. I...i...can't continue living like this. I have to make myself happy. I don't give a f*** about what anybody thinks. I will make sure i tell Goggo and Kaka about this." She said,wiping her tears.

"Calm down please. Do not do anything you will end up regretting. Never make a decision when angry. Please think about your decision again. Are you sure you want to this?" Asmau asked,worriedly. Only if she can do something about this matter. Seeing Noorie like this breaks her heart. She blinked back her tears and said "Please i want you to sleep over the matter. You should pray to Allah about it. Don't just make a decision like that. Please think about it again." Asmau beseeched.

"I don't care Asmau." She bellowed. "I don't fu***** care about making a decision without thinking. I have to make myself happy."she took in a deep breath and continued "look i have to start thinking about myself. I can't give up my own happiness for anything.

"I won't stop you but atleast don't say anything to them today. We still have visitors around."  She explained.

"Asmau! I. Don't. Fucking. Care." She enunciated. She left the room angrily and bang the door.