Chapter 47

"Please Affan. It won't take time. We will just see them and come back. Please." Nawal beseeched. She sat close to Affan on the bed,dragging his hand.

"I have so much work to do. I will go some other day." He continue reading the papers,trying to ignore Nawal. She told him to follow her to the orphanage. She visits the orphanage every Sunday.

"Okay." She left his room and went to her room. She took her bath and got dressed. She was about to go out of the room when her phone rang. She checked the caller ID and hissed out loud. Rahima won't let her rest. She has been disturbing her. She hissed again and pick the call.

"What?" Nawal asked immediately she picked her call.

"Why are you ignoring me?" Rahima asked.

"I don't have time,Rahima. Why did you call?" Nawal was getting impatient already. She didn't know how but she developed a strong hatred for Rahima.

"Can you stop shouting at me?" Nawal didn't like how Rahima sounded calm. Why is she still calm? 

"Tell me what you want or I will end the call." Nawal threatened.

"Are you threatening me?" Rahima asked,calmly.

"I will end the call if you don't speak." Nawal hissed out loud. Who does she think she is?

"I hope you haven't forgotten our plan? I need you to bring me to that house."

"Are you mad? Affan will kill you if he sees you." Nawal whisper yelled. Affan might hear her conversation if she is too loud.

"I won't be that foolish to let him see me." Nawal couldn't see Rahima but she is sure she just rolled her eyes.

"How?" She asked,confused.

"I have a plan. I will see you at the orphanage." Nawal ended the called and hissed out. She tends to do that a lot. Who does she think she is? How can she even think of living with her and Affan?

Nawal carried her handbag and went to Affan's room. He was still sitting where she left him.

"I am ready. I will be back before 4pm." Affan nodded. Nawal must be sad he refuse to follow her. "Nawal!" He called.

"Yes" She replied.

"You are angry right? My work can wait. Let me quickly change my cloth."

"No." She said,quickly. Rahima is also going to the orphanage. Affan can't see her there or their plan will be ruined.

"Why?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Just continue with your work. You can follow me some other time." She didn't wait for his reply before leaving. Affan found her attitude strange. He shrugged and went to sit on the bed.

Nawal was worried throughout the ride to the orphanage. Rahima is up to no good. She wants to revenge. What exactly did Affan do to her? Why will she tell her to get married to Affan just for revenge? It makes no sense to Nawal. Although she is helping Rahima,she doesn't know the full story.

Nawal parked her car in front of the orphanage and came out of the car. She walked to gate and knock on it. The gateman opened the gate and smiled at her recognizing her instantly.

"Good afternoon,Madam. Please come inside." He smiled at her,showing off his brown teeth.

"Thank you,Hamisu. I will see you when I am leaving." Nawal returned the smile and entered the orphanage. She saw many kids playing around. Nawal feels happy whenever she comes here. The kids in the orphanage makes her happy. She went to see the nurse that takes care of the kids. The orphanage belongs to her father but she is the director.