CHAPTER 4

Enjoy ❤️
Affan's pov

Affan will be going to dubai today. He discussed with Abba last week about going for a course in dubai instead of going there for nothing. Abba was hesistant at first but he later agreed. He wanted him to go there and rest but Affan want to make use of the time he will spend there. The course he is going for takes seven years. He will be leaving nigeria for seven years but in sha Allah he will be coming back to Nigeria to see his family.

Affan and his family are currently on their way to the airport. They will undoubtedly miss him.

They arrived at Nnamdi Azikwe Airpot after a 50minutes drive from their house. They all came down from the car.

Abba and Ammi walked close to Affan. The both of them were smiling at their don.

"I will miss you my dear son. I pray Allah helps you through this new journey of your life. I pray Allah answers all your prayers dear" Ammi prayed and embraced him.

"Ameen"  They all replied

"I made this decision because I know it will help you. May Allah guide you in every step you take" Abba prayed, patting his son's back.

"Ameen"

"I will miss you so much, Yaya. I love you so much" Ameena said in tears. Why is she crying though?

"Common Ameena stop crying. It is not like am going there to die" Ameena can be dramatic sometimes.

Maijida and Maryam came forward with their daughters and hugged him. Affan doesn't understand why they are all acting that way.

"We will miss you Affan. The house will be too boring without you" Maryam said, pouting like a baby. Why is she lying? Affan thought. The house will always remain the same whether he is there or not.

"Adda you are married. We are not living together" Affan rolled his eyes.

"I know but we will miss you"

"We love you Affan. Please take care of yourself" That was Maijida.

"It is getting late. We wouldn't want you to miss your flight" Abba said.

Affan nodded and smiled at his family. He waved at them and left.

Affan hopes Dubai won't be that bad.

————

Dubai international airport.
After a 7hours flight, Affan finally arrived at Dubai. He went to the terminal section and saw Aunt Nabila and his cousins standing beside her. He quickly walked forward to greet them.

"Assalamu'alaikum, good afternoon aunty"

"Wa'alaikum salam my son. How are you? How was your flight? It is been so long I saw you" She has missed her nephew. She doesn't get the opportunity to see her family often.

"Alhamdulilah" He replied her.

"Tahir and Tahira how are you?" He inquired, referring to his aunt's kids

"We are fine ya Affan and you?" They asked, shyly.

"Alhamdulilah I am fine" He replied them "The both of you are all grown up. It been long you came to Nigeria, aunt"

"You are right Affan. But why didn't you visit me?"

"I am here now" He replied her.

"let's go home dear" His aunt said and walked towards where the car is parked.

They arrived at their house after a 30minutes drive and she showed Affan the room he will be occupying. He quickly took his bath and prayed before going back to the living room. He saw his aunt setting the table with different food.

"Hello aunt"

"You are here? Come and eat" Aunt nabeela said, gesturing with her hand.

"Okay" He replied, smilling at her.

He went to the dining table and saw many Arabian dishes in front of him. He remember some of their names. Like hummus, shish taouk, manakish and many more. His aunt served him and he started eating.

"This is delicious aunt. Masha Allah, your hands are blessed" He never knew he was hungry until he tasted the food.

"Jazakallahu khairan (Thank you)"

"You are welcome" He replied her.

He went back to the living room after eating and called his family. Je informed them that he arrived safely. It totally skipped his mind, but knowing how close his aunt and mum is, she must have called her already talking about how grown up he is.

Affan will be going for the registration of the course he wants to take in sha Allah.

He really hopes staying in dubai will be worth it. His mind suddenly drifted to the girl he saw at the boutique. He doesn't know why he keeps thinking about her. He hopes he is not falling in love with her. Most of the girls out there are just deceivers. That is what they are. They are either after your looks or they are with you for some other reasons, not for love. 

He sighed holding his head. After what happened two years ago he can't bring himself to fall in love again. Never! He believes what he has for that girl is just an infatuation and it will go away very soon.

Assalamualaikum

How are you?

Please do not forget to vote and comment

Stay safe

Meena❤️