Chapter SEVEN

Mikasa's POV

"Levi, are you in love?" I asked curiously.

He looked at me then looked down "I don't know yet Mikasa, I hope not" I sighed.

I rubbed his back comforting him, if Levi fell in love this situation will get much worse.....

The next day I was getting ready for work and before I left Levi stopped me.

"Oi remember what I said, I'm not playing around brat, you need to be more careful around Eren" he said crossing his arms.

I nodded and left, I walked into the cafe and eren was already there talking to Armin.

I saw him glance at me then smiled "hey Mikasa" he greeted me.

"Good morning Mikasa" Armin also said.

I Walked up to my friends and talked to them.

Me and Eren both agreed to tell Armin about our relationship. His eyes widened and he laughed.

"I guess I won the bet hahaha" he laughed.

Me and Eren both looked confused.

"What bet?" Eren asks.

"Me and Jean made a bet, I said y'all would get in a relationship one day and he disagreed" Armin explained.

Me and Eren laughed "how much were you betting?" I asked.

"Probably like 100 dollars" Armin said nervously.

"Damn horse face was that gutsy" Eren laughed.

We all laughed at his comment then we started getting ready to open up.

I loved my friends I wish this happiness would never end....but I know damn well it will.....

Levis POV

I went to work today because Hanji was returning from her business trip. When I arrived she wasn't there yet. It was probably because I was early. An hour passed and she arrived at work she looked like hell.

I watched her sit at her desk then she groaned and puts her head on her desk. I walked into her office and I cleared my throat to get her attention.

"Hey Levi..." She said still with her head on the desk.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked.

"The business trip went well but also bad at the same time, let's just say I sealed a deal with another company" she sighed picking her head up.

I nodded "do you have any work for me?" I asked.

She shook her head, "not at the moment I'm still figuring myself out right now" she said rubbing her head.

I nodded and just as I was about to leave I decided to ask her something.

"Oi when do you leave for your other trip" I asked.

She stayed silent "I don't know yet.....I'm still deciding to go" she sighed.

I turned around and looked at her, she was looking down messing with a pen. She looked upset and was about to break down any moment.

I sighed "hanji what's wrong?" I asked pulling a chair next to her sitting in it.

She looked at me and sighed "my parents want me to visit them because they want to talk to me" she sighed taking off her glasses and putting her face in her hands.

"Well do you want to see them?" I asked quietly.

"Levi....they haven't talked to me in 7 years....why would they want to talk to me now....." She mumbled.

"Maybe they want to see you and they miss you" I said Trying to comfort her.

She shook her head "bullshit....they probably want me to come back home" she said with tears in her eyes.

I sighed and gave her a comforting hug. I felt her cry onto my shoulder, I wanted her to feel like shes not alone.

"I'm sorry....Levi....I'm not a good secretary....." She cried.

"Oi shitty glasses, your a fine secretary as your assistant I'm here to help you anytime with anything" I said comforting her.

I heard her giggle because I called her shitty glasses.

We broke our hug and she wiped the tears from her face. "Thank you Levi, I really needed someone to talk to" she said smiling.

Her smile made my heart skip a beat, it was buetiful, it reminded me of the sun, full of happiness and no sadness.

I wanted her to smile all the time, I never wanted to see her hurt again so that's why I want to go with her to make sure she stays happy.....

I nodded "hey hanji if it makes you feel better I can go with you and make sure your safe if you decide to go see your parents" I said.

Her eyes widened "really!?" She said.

I nodded.

She hugged me so tight I couldn't breathe.

"Oh thank you, thank you, thank, you Levi!" She said hugging me.

I hugged her back "anytime shitty glasses" I said.

She let go of me and I was able to breathe. She was stronger than she looked.

"So what day are you ok with?" She asked.

"Whatever day your comfortable with" I replied.

"Well today is Friday, how about Sunday?" She asked.

I nodded my head, "Sunday Is fine" I said.

She gave me a smile.

I wanted to have more time with her before it all runs out "so hanji are you. Doing anything today, because if you want we can go grab some coffee so you can destress" I said.

Her eyes widened with joy "ofcoarse I would love too" she said.

Then they she looked like she forgot something "SHIT!, I forgot I was meeting Eren today to meet his new girlfriend" she said.

Girlfriend..... GIRLFRIEND!, DON'T TELL ME MIKASA IS DATING THAT BRAT. my eyes widened from shock.

Hanji snapped me back to reality "eh Levi did you hear me?" She asked.

I looked at her "I'm sorry what did you say?" I asked.

She giggled "I said you can come with me if you want" she said.

"Oh, um yeah sure I'll go" I replied.

Now I could make sure if Mikasa was actually dating that brat or it was someone else. Even though I'm pretty sure it's her because of what she told me.

"Ok then" she said.

"We can walk there together after work today" I said.

She nodded and I left to my office, tonight was gonna be interesting......