chapter TWENTY FOUR

Hanjis POV

I woke up to Samson shaking me awake "mommy! Mommy! Aunt Mikasa and uncle Eren are home!" He said smiling.

I nodded "I'll be down there in a sec" I said.

Samson nodded and ran out of my room. I got out of bed and threw some clothes on, and went to go meet Mikasa and Eren's new child.

When I walked in there Mikasa was holding a baby and Samson was sitting next to her smiling at his new cousin.

"Wow she looks weird looking" he said.

"Samson! Be nice" I said raising my voice a little bit.

"Sorry mommy" he apologized.

Eren was chuckling in the kitchen making breakfast. "Breakfast will be ready in a sec" he said.

I nodded and sat next to Mikasa who was smiling at her new born baby.

"She's beautiful you know that" I said smiling.

"Thank you Hanji" she said smiling. The baby cooed when Mikasa touched her Chubby cheek. It warmed my heart seeing this adorable baby so happy.....

"What's her name?" I asked.

"Luna" she said smiling.

I smiled "it was nice meeting you Luna" I said waving at her.

I got up "come on Samson let's get your bath taken care of" I said.

Samson nodded and ran to the bathroom "I'm very happy for y'all" I said heading to the bathroom

Eren and Mikasa thanked me. I walked in the bathroom and turned on the bath until it was warm Samson got in and I started washing his hair.

After Samson's bath we walked into the kitchen and ate breakfast with Eren and Mikasa. Eren made us pancakes because it was a special day.

Eren took the day off to spend time with Mikasa and his daughter.....

I watched Samson play with his blocks and saw him glance at them every few seconds. I sighed "Samson wanna go to the park today?" I asked.

Samson's eyes lit up with excitement "yeah!" He said, I giggled.

"Ok go get your shoes on" I said as he ran to his room.

"I'll let y'all have some alone time" I said smiling.

They smiled back and nodded.

Samson came running out of his room and to the door telling me to hurry up. We got in the car and headed to the park.....

When we got there we were walking to the playground but this walk seemed so familiar.....I realized it was the park me and Levi went on our walk at like 1 in the morning star gazing....

My heart hurt again from this memory....but we reached the playground and Samson took off playing on it and with some other kids.

I sat at a bench and relaxed listening to the trees rustling against eachother. Nothing could ruin this moment.

Samson's POV

I was playing on the playground and some kids started bullying me.... I tried to ignore them but they kept pushing me around and calling me names.

After the main kid pushed me again I got angry and grabbed his arm and tightened my grip and gave him a death glare.....

He started crying and him and his friends ran away....I never told mommy this but no one seems to like me because of my attitude twords others...

I decide to run back to the swings when I ran into a man on the sidewalk and fell on my butt...

It kinda hurt but I held back my tears.... The man bent down and looked at me.

"Are you alright kid" he said.

I nodded...he kinda looked like me but more angrier.....

I got up "I'm sorry sir I should have been looking where I was going" I apologized.

He stood up and chuckled he looked kinda short compared to uncle Eren.

"Its ok kid just make sure your looking where your going next time ok" he said grinning.

I nodded "by the way sir what's your name" I asked.

"Names levi what about you kid" he said.

"Well mommy told me not to talk to strangers so will you be my friend" I said smiling.

He looked at me confused and grinned again "sure" he said.

I was so happy I made my first ever friend! "Really! Yay!, I made my first friend!" I cheered.

He just chuckled "by the way my name is Samson" I said sitting down.

He sat next to me "nice to meet you Samson" he said showing his hand.

I looked at it confused, then he chuckled again "it's a hand shake here let me see your hand" he said.

I showed him my hand and he took it with his shaking it.

"This is a handshake" he said.

I looked at my hands then smiled at him "wow thank you Mr. Levi" I said happily.

He looked around "kid were are your parents?" He asked concerned.

"My mommy is here at the playground with me she's sitting at a bench" I said.

"And your dad?" He asked.

I looked down "I don't have a daddy....well I do but mommy said he left us behind..." I said sad.

"Oh....I'm sorry" he said apologizing.

"Its ok it doesn't bother me as much but everytime my daddy is mentioned my mommy gets all sad....she goes to her room and holds a letter to her chest crying....I try my best to comfort her but aunt Mikasa seems the best at helping her...." I said, I looked at the man he stared at me wide-eyed.

"Mr Levi are you alright?" I asked.

"Kid what did you say your aunt's name was.. " he asked.

"Oh aunt Mikasa?" I said.

He nodded "kid what's your mom's name...." He said.

"Her name is hanji Zoe" I said.

The man looked at me scared and stayed quiet....

"Um are you sure your ok? you look scared..." I said worriedly.

"Hanji...." I heard him whisper.

"Mr Levi?...." I asked again.

He looked up at me "can you take me to your mommy...." He asked quietly.

I nodded "ya sure follow me" we kept walking until I saw mommy.

"Mommy!" I said running up to her.

"Hey there Samson did you have fun" she said hugging me.

"Ya! I made a new friend look" I pointed to mr. Levi.

She looked up and her eyes widened "Levi...." She said.

"Hey hanji...." Mr Levi said.

I was confused I just held onto mommy.