Chapter 15: When You A King, You Gotta Have A Queen!

Wednesday at 8:12 PM...

After their date to a famous restaurant, CeeDee, and Ashley aka Charlotte made it back to CeeDee's palace-like mansion.

 CeeDee: *unlocks the door and swings it open showing the inner greatness of within* Welcome to my own personal little kingdom, shawty. It may not be extravagant or super fancy like a Ric Flair mansion, but it's my personal slice of paradise and comfort.  

Ashley: I think it's wonderful, my handsome king. While it may not be a 5-star hotel but I think it suits you and your personality, plus I love the setup you have going on, it's very...humble and I love a guy who doesn't stroke his ego everywhere. 

CeeDee: *blushes slightly* Thanks shawty, that actually means a lot to me. Especially when it comes from a sexy woman like you. 

Ashley: *laughs sexily* Such an utter tease. 

Ceedee: Well how about we make that little "tease" a reality? 

Ashley: *sways her hips sexily towards CeeDee and kisses him on the cheek* Why don't we make our way to the bedroom then my king? Let me show you how much this queen loves her handsome king. 

CeeDee: *picks Ashley up bridal style and carries her to his master bedroom*

CeeDee: This is where the magic happens lil shawty and tonight I can assure you a lot of magic will happen tonight. 

Ashley: *laughs* I hope it's one of the sexual kind, my king. *climbs out of CeeDee's arms* However my king, wait one second I have something to make this night even more special and sexually fun. *she walks into the bathroom and CeeDee gets to see a good outline of her ass, as she expertly sways it back and forth, already getting CeeDee hard, and before she enters the bathroom she turns around and gives CeeDee a quick sexual wink before walking in and closing the door behind her*

CeeDee: *thinks to himself* What a sexy minx, I can't wait to tap that ass.

Ashley: Oh CeeDee, don't I look...sexy? *she performs a pose which juts out her breasts, showing them in their near-naked glory, two twin peaks easily D-Cup's and CeeDee could even see the outline of her nipples, looking like two delicious cherries on top of her boobs*

CeeDee: Yeah you sexy as hell!

Ashley: I'm ready to be taken, my king. Come and make your queen feel alive. +

CeeDee: Don't mind if I do, lil shawty. 

Ashley: I hope you're ready my king, for a night you'll never forget. 

The queen climbs onto the bed and crawls sexily towards CeeDee and looking at him with a purely lust filled grin, with maybe even a dash of predatoriness and pure want.

Ashley: *crawls up and whispers in CeeDee's ear* Are you read my king? 

CeeDee: *blushes and nods his head, not even knowing how to respond* 

Ashley: *licks CeeDee's ear sensually* Then let's have some fun big boy~ 

CeeDee: Your wish is my command, my sexy queen *pulls Ashley away from his ear and gives her a massive kiss on the lips filled with raw lust and passion, with Ashley kissing right back moaning into CeeDee's mouth and this simple little kiss turned into a massive make-out session, with both starting to French-kiss one another, their tongues dancing the metaphorical tango and all the while CeeDee gropes Ashley's THICC ass and Ashley moans even louder into CeeDee's mouth feeling her bountiful ass being groped by a man she truly loves and lusts for*