Chapter 30: Legacy!

Friday at 9:30 AM...

CeeDee was sleeping in his bedroom having a peaceful sleep session until he felt someone sitting on his lap and he also felt a kiss on his lips. He opened his eyes up groggily to see Danielle smiling at him.

Danielle: Morning bae. *kisses his cheek*

CeeDee: Morning mamas. *rubs her ass*

Danielle: How you slept?

CeeDee: I slept good what about you?

Danielle: I slept good.

CeeDee: That's good. I have a lot to do today so I'm gonna go ahead and-

Danielle stopped him from getting up from the bed and waved a finger at him.

Danielle: Nah baby you ain't doin nun today cuz you gonna relax today cuz you been doing way too much work.

CeeDee: I mean you ain't wrong but what about the errands I have to run?

Danielle: Me and some of the girls will take care of it. Meanwhile, you just relax my love. *kisses his nose*

Danielle got up from the bed and went downstairs while CeeDee just shrugged his shoulders and went in the shower to start the day.

A few hours later...

CeeDee was walking through the hallway until he heard a voice.

???: Shut the fuck up Jordan! I'm not getting back together with you I found me a new man and he way better than you!

CeeDee looked in the room and saw a damn near topless Amethyst aka Iggy Azalea hang up her phone and block a number.

CeeDee: Wassam bae am I interrupting something?

Amethyst: *turns around * Oh shit! Hey baby you scared me. *smiles*

CeeDee: *laughs* I'm sorry...I just had to make sure you was good.

Amethyst: Yeah I am just had to make my ex know that we ain't getting back together.

CeeDee smiled and walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her as Amethyst kissed his chin and buried her face into his chest.

Amethyst: Hey bae?

CeeDee: Wassam?

Amethyst: You ever thought about havin kids?

CeeDee: Honestly I have but just not right now since I'm still young but in the future for sure but i don't know if I want damn near 150 kids or how many girlfriends I got beside you. *laughs*

Amethyst: Aww you want a baby wit me?

CeeDee: Of course. *kisses her forehead*

Amethyst just smiled as they decided to cuddle for a few more hours.

A few more hours later...

CeeDee was working out in his private gym lifting weights until he stopped and took a break for a little bit and began to think about some things.

CeeDee: *in mind* I feel like people aren't serious with me when they see me box. Sure I get that me knocking out Jake Paul wasn't impressive but me knocking out Andy Ruiz had to have been impressive considering the fact that he was the champion. What opponents can really define my legacy?

CeeDee began making a list in his notes on his phone and in 5 minutes he made his list and it looked like this.

CeeDee smirked and got back to working out has he knew who was gonna be his next opponent.

to be continued...