Chapter 4: The Call Out!

Tuesday at 11:00 AM...

Ever since the night with the girls, CeeDee's life had been a life that a man would want to live as the biggest female celebrities from music artist, to WWE, to Youtube, and to Disney actors have been simping for him and have been all up in his DMs on Instagram, Twitter, and even Snapchat. He even made the girls he met at the club his girlfriends and he was enjoying it.

Right now CeeDee was in his bedroom shirtless and in his basketball shorts on his computer going through Youtube videos.

CeeDee: Damn what's going on in the Youtube world?

He was gonna click on a Vanoss video but he saw a video from Jake Paul and it was titled "I am calling out CeeDee Rose" and without hesitation, the 1-minute video began.

Video begins...

Jake Paul was in his living room apparently shirtless for whatever fuckin reason while wearing his everyday bro pants or whatever he fuckin wears.

Jake: What's up guys! Since I just got done knocking out Nate Robinson, before I get ready to fight KSI, there is the one YouTuber who I want to fight...and his name is Mr.CeeDee Rose himself. The reason I want to fight CeeDee is because he thinks he's the best YouTuber in the world just because he does music. Honestly, I wanna shut his ass up so CeeDee I am calling you out to a boxing match on May 23rd! And trust me, I will knock you the fuck out if you were to fight me! 

Video ends...

CeeDee just chuckled because, in all honesty, he hated Jake Paul that much because he scams his subscribers, looted some shops instead of supporting the George Floyd protest, and most of all reason is...because he's a dick!!

CeeDee: So this motherfucka wanna fight me huh? Then I'll do the world a huge favor to make sure his ass is laying on the canvas bloody and battered.

With that, CeeDee began making his video to respond to the call out by Jake Paul. What people didn't know was that CeeDee used to box when he was younger before becoming a youtube. He was undefeated when he was boxing at 14 and went 25-0. He was so excellent at boxing that his trainers and people who watched him called him...The Battering Ram! This is because not only is he fast he hits and has the power like a ram protecting itself from danger. 

After he was done making his video and he posted it, it only took an hour for the video to go viral and everyone was going crazy because a lot of people want to see Jake Paul fight a guy who is not smaller than him and who has the body to fight. 

8 hours later at 7:26 PM...

CeeDee was naked while in a Doggystyle position with Kylie who was also naked and getting her womanhood pounded by her boyfriend. The 2 have been having sex for at least an hour and 57 minutes. Kylie was enjoying every moment of her boyfriend showing his dominant side in the bedroom.

Kylie: OH FUCK BABY!!! KEEP FUCKING THIS PUSSY DADDY!!! YOU ARE FUCKING AMAZING!!!

CeeDee: *growls* FUCK YOU'RE TIGHT AS HELL!!! I'M GONNA CUM AND IT'S GONNA BE ALL OVER YOUR FACE YOU GOT IT?!

Kylie: OH FUCK YEAH DADDY!! MAKE ME YOUR SLUT!!! THIS PUSSY IS FOR YOU AND ONLY FOR YOU!!!

After a few minutes of thrusting in his girlfriend, CeeDee took his manhood out while Kylie got on her knees at the edge of the bed and CeeDee began stroking his manhood while Kylie stuck her tongue out. 

After 3 minutes of stroking, the blond-haired boy began shooting his huge load all over his girlfriend as his semen mostly got in her mouth while some of it got in her face. As soon as he was done he laid his back on the bed while Kylie went to go clean herself up and as soon as she was done she cozied up to her boyfriend and rested her head on his shoulder while he began watching some Disney Plus.

Kylie: Babe?

CeeDee: Yeah what's up?

Kylie: Are you really gonna fight, Jake?

CeeDee: Yeah, I know it's been a while since I boxed but I still know how to box. I know this time it's under the lights but I am still confident.

Kylie: Ok but just be careful.

CeeDee: I will.

And with that, they gave a goodnight kiss to each other and then went to bed.

To be continued...