Chapter 3: Club Fun

Monday at 8:00 PM...

CeeDee was in his Supreme Beast Ferarri driving to the Havana Club where there was gonna be a lot of celebrities such as Cardi B, Chanel West Coast, Vicky, Kendall Jenner, Kylie Jenner, and many more celebrities at the club too.

He was rocking a new rich type of outfit as well.

Once the young man got to the club and parked his club, he went inside to see that the club was going crazy as there were many people having the time of their lives. While he was walking through the club, the females were all gawking at him lovingly while the guys were glaring at him jealously.

When he made it to the bar, he saw Cardi B, Chanel West Coast, Kendall Jenner, Kylie Jenner, and Vicky all sitting at a table. When the women saw their crush they all blushed and motioned him over to come sit with them so the hero walked over to them and greeted them as he sat down.

CeeDee: What's up! *chuckles*

Cardi B: Hey cutie. *winks at him seductively*

CeeDee: Nice to see you again Ms. Cardi B?

Cardi B: Oh sweetie you don't have to call me by my rap name you can call me Belcalis.

Chanel: Yeah and you can call me Chelsea babe. *winks at him and smiles*

Vicky: What you doing at the cub Mr. Spider-Man? *raises an eyebrow and smiles*

CeeDee: I just wanted to have some fun since it's been a while since I had some.

Kylie scooted closer to him and she kissed him on the cheek while Kendall scooted closer and kissed him on his other cheek making the hero blush as they all found it cute when he was blushing.

Kylie: I'm glad you came.

Kendall: Yeah it was starting to get boring.

Chelsea: Thank god your fine ass decided to come along. *winks at him seductively*

CeeDee: *giggles* Yeah but anyway I was kinda thinking that after this we could...*rubs his pointy fingers* you know...

All the women chuckled at his cuteness.

Belcalis: Aww he wants us to hang out with him. *smiles*

Chanel: Sure hun we'll be glad to hang out with you.

CeeDee: Oh...okay let's hang out here for a little bit then we'll head back to my place.

And with that, they all began having fun at the club until it was time to go home and they did so as CeeDee drove them back to his crib where they all drank a little too much and began to have some fun in his bedroom. 

Let's just say that the hero's life was gonna start becoming awesome as hell!!

To be continued...