Chapter 22: Ruiz vs Rose!

Sunday at 6:47 PM...

CeeDee walked out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist as he just got done taking a shower.

CeeDee: Damn I motherfuckin needed that shit on my mama nigga. *chuckles*

When he closed the door and turned around he saw Rachel on the bed doing a sexy pose which caused his eyes to widen a little bit.

Rachel: Hi daddy~.

CeeDee: Damn baby you looking fine as a bitch~.

Rachel: *chuckles seductively* Thank you papi~. How about you bring your fine ass over here and give me some of that good dick~.

CeeDee: Say less mamas~.

Rachel laid on her stomach as she arched her back making CeeDee enjoy the view of her big and juicy ass.

Rachel: Fuck me daddy~.

CeeDee just chuckled sexily as got rid of his towel as he smacked her ass making her moan loud as hell as he slowly entered his shaft inside her womanhood.

Rachel: Oh, fuck!!!!

CeeDee first started off slow but a few minutes later, he was thrusting like a god damn god as Rachel's eyes rolled back as her tongue was hanging out of her mouth. 

Rachel: OH FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!!

CeeDee: *growls*

CeeDee continued thrusting into Rachel making her ass cheeks clap as she was loving every single moment of this.

Rachel: Daddy~! Daddy! DADDY!!!

CeeDee: *grunts* SHIT!!!

This session lasted for 20 minutes until they both felt the urge to cum.

CeeDee: I'm gonna fuckin bust!! *growls*

Rachel: Nut inside me daddy!! Give me yo baby!!!

With a few more thrusts he blew a humongous load inside Rachel as she moaned so loud that the whole mansion heard her moan knowing that CeeDee was giving it to her.

CeeDee pulled out as Rachel collapsed on the bed.

CeeDee: Damn girl, that was fun huh? 

All he heard was Rachel sleeping like an angel as he chuckled and went to go take another shower.

A few hours later...

CeeDee was chilling in the living room until he heard a voice.

???: Hey baby!

CeeDee turned his head to see his manager and one of his girlfriends, Alexandra Daddario in her business suit looking beautiful as ever.

CeeDee: Yo what's poppin?

Alexandra: So apparently this professional fighter named Andy Ruiz wants to fight you.

CeeDee's jaw dropped.

CeeDee: Andy Ruiz...the guy who gave Anthony Joshua his first loss...he wants to fight me?

Alexandra: *smiles* Indeed.

CeeDee: *in mind*  Ever since I knocked out Jake everyone has been telling me to get in the ring with a real boxer. This is the perfect opportunity to prove myself! *Back to reality* Bae get on the phone with his team and tell him I accept and for me...*pulls out his phone and begins to call Mike Tyson* I have a friend I have to talk to.

Alexandra nodded, smiled, kissed his cheek, and walked away while CeeDee began to talk to Mike Tyson.

to be continued...