Chapter 7: Press Conference in LA!!

Sunday at 12:00 PM...

It was January 31st of 2021 and the annual date for the first press conference for the Jake Paul vs CeeDee Rose fight.

In Los Angeles, everyone was hype because today was the press conference for CeeDee vs Jake Paul and the whole Staple Center was packed with fans that were mostly with CeeDee and only a little for Jake.

Everyone was waiting until Eddie Hearn the host for the fight came out and began to announce the fighters which had the fans hype.

Eddie: Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the CeeDee Rose vs Jake Paul press conference and weigh in!!

The crowd cheered so loud that it could probably break the glass in the Staples Center but Eddie began to announce the fighters.

Eddie: First, from Ohio, he is one part of the Paul brothers and also from Cleveland  Ohio...Jake Paul!!!

Jake walked out with his team as he wore an all-black outfit and some glasses on and received mostly boos from the crowd as they found out what activities he's done from CeeDee over the months but he ignored them. The Youtuber shook Eddie's hand as he then sat down on a table on one side of the stage as Eddie began to announce CeeDee.

Eddie: Ladies and Gentlemen, from Los Angeles California, he is one of the most and arguably the best Youtuber on the Youtuber platform and also one of the best rappers in the game right now...the Battering Ram....CeeDee Rose!!!

Everyone cheered as CeeDee and his team walked out with camouflage and white shirt, camouflage pants, and white low Air Jordan 1's

He hyped up the crowd as he then shook Eddie's hand as he and his trainer Fred Williams sat down on the table on their side of the stage as Eddie began to ask questions to each fighter

Eddie: Ok let us start with CeeDee. CeeDee, you've proven that you can be anything in this world by being a rapper, a Youtuber, and now a boxer at the same time. How does that make you feel?

CeeDee: Well Eddie, it is really humbling to be all of those things at the same time and inspire others who want to be like me to work hard and never give up ever.

The crowd cheered as the host nodded and turned to Jake immediately the crowd started booing him.

Eddie: Jake, this is your fourth boxing fight so what do you think are your expectation toward this fight.

The other half of the Paul Brothers chuckled as he answered the question the host asked.

Jake: I'm gonna knock his bitch ass out in the first round!! That's my expectation! His head will be on the fuckin canvas in round 1!!

The crowd booed him even louder as CeeDee and Fred started chuckling as Eddie asked CeeDee another question:

Eddie: CeeDee, what are your expectation towards the fight?

CeeDee soon stopped chuckling and got serious as he grabbed the mic, stood up, and walked over to Jake's table looking him directly in the eye with not killing intent but destroying intent.

CeeDee: Eddie, you don't know how much I hate this motherfucka! This nigga's has gotten on my last nerve!  But you know what's crazy though Eddie? I heard that his girlfriend Tana Mongeau even hates this nigga! That's why one night we both hooked up and guess what Jakey...I fucked yo bitch nigga!!

Jake started to get angry as CeeDee kept a serious look on his face and the crowd began to get hyped him for having sex with Jake's girlfriend but CeeDee continued

CeeDee: So my expectations toward the fight huh? Well, my expectations are to destroy this nigga in the ring and put him in the hospital forever in his life!!!

The crowd cheered as Jake started to feel scared as the crowd began to cheer "CeeDee is gonna kill you!" while CeeDee just smirked and went back to his table as they now were gonna begin the Weight in.

Eddie: We're gonna start with the Weight In so Jake please come towards the scale.

Jake took off his clothes leaving him only in his boxers as he walked to the scale as it began to calculate his weight until it stopped as the male assistant gave him the number.

Assistant: 85 kg.

Jake then flexed his muscles as the crowd laughed at him and started cheering "French Fry Body!" as he was embarrassed and went to go put his clothes on.

Eddie: CeeDee please come towards the scale.

CeeDee nodded and took his clothes off and as soon as he took off the shirt every woman or 18-year old girls in the arena screamed as they loved CeeDee's body and the crowd began to cheer as loud as they could as their hometown boy made his way to the scale and stepped on it as everyone except the scale assistant were focused on CeeDee' s Adonis-like body until the scale stopped.

Scale assistant: 102 kg.

The crowd cheered as CeeDee flexed his muscles and stepped off the scale and put his clothes back on as Eddie closed off the Press Conference.

Eddie: Ladies and Gentlemen we will see you in a few months for the fight! Good Night!

The crowd cheered as CeeDee and Jake went back to their personal households that they were staying at.