Chapter 16: This is Why They Call Me The "Battering Ram"!!

Friday at 7:36 PM...

CeeDee was backstage with Mercedes who was getting ready to have her nontitle match with Ruby Rose. Mercedes was already in her wrestling gear but she was doing her own makeup/

Mercedes: Thanks for coming to support me, baby!

CeeDee: It's no prob shawty...you know I love you.

Mercedes: *giggles* I know you do. What are you doing?

CeeDee: Just checking myself out. *laughs*

Mercedes: Oh my god! You are such a show-off! *giggles*

CeeDee: But I do look drippy though!

The boy was wearing a white jacket, black jeans, and white Jordans.

Mercedes: Fine you look drippy ok?! Now c'mon!

CeeDee: Ok fine...mom!!

Mercedes giggled again but an idea flew into her head which caused her to smirk seductively

Mercedes: Ok fine! Just follow my ass then ok...daddy~.

The Boss started shaking her juicy ass and making it jiggle as CeeDee blushed so hard that he thought he was turning red.

CeeDee: Oh shit! Say less!

Mercedes giggled as she and CeeDee walked out of the locker room and went to the gorilla.

A few minutes later...

The crowd cheered as Michael Cole said his usual cringey ass line while Ruby Rose was already in the ring.

Michael: It's Boss Time!

Mercedes walked out while CeeDee was walking out with her.

Announcer: Making her way to the ring, accompanied by CeeDee Rose, from Carfield California, The Boss, Sasha Banks!!

After the entrance, the match began.

15 minutes later...

Mercedes had Ruby in the Bank Statement while CeeDee was cheering her on but all of a sudden...

Baron Corbin walked out and stared at CeeDee as CeeDee's face turned from happy to angry real quick. The King walked down the ramp as CeeDee stared at him as Corbin walked down the ramp with the microphone in his hand.