Chapter 11: Belcalis's Passion

3:00 PM in Miami Beach Hotel...

After making the Twerk video with City Girls, Belcalis was in her private room still in her tiger-painted nude body ready to go in the shower to wash off but then...  

"KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!  

Workman: Mrs. Cardi, your boyfriend has arrived!

Belcalis put a towel over her nude body to look sexy for her extremely handsome boyfriend.

Belcalis: Come in hubby~! 

 She saw a shirtless CeeDee walk in through the door with only white jeans on and shoes on. Belcalis jumped into her boyfriend's arms as they kissed.  

Belcalis: What are you doing here hubby? 

 CeeDee: Well your ass was looking so sexy in that tiger paint that I couldn't resist myself so...~  

CeeDee smirked seductively as he took his girl's towel off slowly as she slowly let him as her nude tiger paint body revealed.  Belcalis bit her lip as she took off CeeDee's clothes as he was fully naked and they entered the large bathtub together.  

Later...  

Belcalis: AH! AH! AH! HARDER BABY HARDER!!!  

CeeDee was thrusting like a god damn monster as bubbles were forming from the thrusting. The light skin boy continued to make her his bitch as he slapped her ass so hard that it was starting to turn really red.  

Belcalis: FUCK DADDY! FUCK ME PAPI! GIVE ME THAT BIG DICK DADDY!  

This lasted for 30 minutes until they were both ready to cum. Belcalis screamed at the top of her lungs and CeeDee groaned as their love juices  both fired and mixed with each other... but CeeDee wasn't done yet!  CeeDee stood up as he forced his dick into Belcalis's mouth as she began to suck his dick. CeeDee groaned as Belcalis looked up at him and winked at him as she continued. This lasted for 16 minutes until he was gonna cum.  

CeeDee: SHIT!!  

CeeDee came a huge load inside her mouth as Belcalis squeezed his dick to make sure that was all of it but sadly this wasn't it.  

8:00 PM... 

 Belcalis was twerking on CeeDee's dick as he just sat there just smirking at the sight. Belcalis began to relax while CeeDee moaned in pleasure. CeeDee just looked at how big Belcalis's ass was and began to smack it really hard until he was ready again to completely dominate her.  

Belcalis: Babe I think that's enough I'm so exhausted.  

CeeDee: Oh we're not done yet, my lady~. *smirks deviously*

Belcalis tried to crawl off the bed to get away but she got pulled back by the light-skinned boy.  CeeDee then entered his 11-inch dick inside of Belcalis in a doggy position as she screamed so loud that it might have broken a mirror and any glass around. 

 Belcalis: AH! AH! AH! YES! YES! FASTER! HARDER! PUNISH ME, DADDY! FUCK ME LIKE THE SLUT I AM!  

CeeDee thrusted so hard that his dick was going through Belcalis's g spot and started touching her organs.  Belcalis began screaming with all her might at the top of her lungs as she knew she wasn't gonna last long cause she had almost 26 orgasms. But she still wanted CeeDee to pound her like a slut. CeeDee began to dirty talk her as he kept pounding her.  

CeeDee: Who does this body belong to~?

Belcalis: It belongs to you daddy~.  

CeeDee smirked again.  

CeeDee: WHO DOES IT BELONG TO???!!!  

Belcalis: ITS YOURS! IT'S ALL YOURS DADDY! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK ME DEMON DADDY!  

CeeDee began to put all of his inches inside as he was getting close cause this lasted like an hour and 60 minutes.  Belcalis screamed as she had one last orgasm before she just let CeeDee dominate her.  

Belcalis: NUT INSIDE ME DADDY! GIVE ME A FUCKING BABY!! 

CeeDee groaned loudly as he let all of his cum inside Belcalis as she rolled her eyes with a slutty look in her eyes as she felt all of his hot and warm cum flow through her. She was shocked on how it was this much going into her.   She and CeeDee laid down on the bed together and CeeDee turned back to normal and she put her head on his chest as a pillow.  He kissed her on her forehead.  

CeeDee: Sorry I went out of control for a little bit.  

Belcalis giggled and kissed his cheek which meant she forgave him. 

 Belcalis: CeeDee...would you want a baby with me?  

CeeDee: Of course I would babygirl!

Belcalis giggled and kissed his cheek.

Belcalis: I love it when you call me that. It makes me feel safe knowing all of the bad people who want to do harm to me. You are always gonna be there to protect me.

CeeDee: Of course babygirl! I love you.

Belcalis: I love you too.

They both smiled as they made out for 20 minutes until falling asleep getting ready for the plane home tomorrow.

To be continued...