Chapter 28: Blissful Plane Ride!

Sunday at 2:00 PM...

CeeDee was on his private plane heading to Egypt because his management found an artifact that he can add to his collection. 

CeeDee was in the bedroom laying on the bed on his back witnessing a good sight to see as he saw a naked Lexi sucking his dick as he smirked to see that she was enjoying it a lot as she was moaning from the taste of his dick

CeeDee: Damn girl...keep this up you might give better head than Kyie~.

Lexi began to deepthroat his dick which caused CeeDee to lean his head back and sigh in pleasure. After a few more minutes, CeeDee grunted as he shot his load in Lexi's mouth as her eyes widened from the amount of cum shot in her mouth.

CeeDee smirked as he took his dick out of her mouth and crossed his arms.

CeeDee: Now be a good girl and swallow that shit for daddy~.

Lexi slowly began to drink his cum until she drank all of it as she opened her mouth to him to show that all the semen was gone.

CeeDee: Good. *smirks* Now it's time I reward you~.

Lexi: Please daddy~.

Lexi laid on her stomach and arched her back and shook her bubbly ass at him gesturing him to give her that work as CeeDee chuckled as he knew he was gonna have himself a good time.

A few hours later...

Lexi: OH MY GOD DADDY!!!! YES!!! YES!!! HARDER!!! HARDER!!! 

CeeDee was clapping Lexi's cheeks hard as fuck as he wasn't playing any games right now as he was thrusting fast and hard.

CeeDee: My dick gotta be the greatest dick in the world with all these women bouncing on it. *laughs*

Lexi: LESS TALKING!!! MORE FUCKING!!!! GIVE IT TO ME YOU SEXY ANIMAL!!!!

CeeDee smirked as he began to grant her request as he pounded her pussy more and Lexi's juices started to leak out causing her to roll her eyes to the back of her head.

Lexi: OH MY GOD DADDY!!!! YOU'RE GONNA TEAR ME APART!!!!

CeeDee grabbed her by her hair and started going deeper causing her to scream so loud that the whole atmosphere could probably hear her.

CeeDee: You love this do you, Lexi~?

Lexi: YES!!!

CeeDee: You better because I'm about to fill you up to the motherfuckin brim~.'

Lexi: YES! *moan* CUM!!! *moan* Inside me!!! FILL THIS PUSSY UP BABY YESSS!!!!

CeeDee kept thrusting until he growled and Lexi moaned as she felt him shoot his cum inside her as she felt his hot cum flowing through her.

CeeDee: That was a good round huh Lexi?

He turned around to see Lexi collapsed on the bed passed out from that hot passionate round of sex.

CeeDee: These women always pass out after one round of sex with me...I can't be that fucking amazing in bed...but then again I am CeeDee Rose so...

He chuckled to himself and went in the shower to clean up as he would soon be reaching Egypt soon.