Chapter 29: Hot Girl Boat Sex!

5:00 PM on Thursday...

CeeDee and Megan decided to have a day to themselves as they were on a little boat chilling in the middle of an ocean in LA.

CeeDee was already in his swim trunks on his phone watching some videos on YouTube as he was waiting for Megan to change into her bikini

CeeDee: Jesus, what is taking her so long?

He kept watching videos until...

???: Sorry to keep you waiting daddy~.

CeeDee turned his head to see Megan in a orange piece bikini looking fine as hell.

CeeDee: My goodness...aren't you looking fine as hell.

Megan smacked her lips and smiled as she sat on his lap and kissed his neck.

Megan: Thanks bae but keep playing wit me or else you finna see me out of it~.

CeeDee smirked and rubbed her thigh while he took a drink of red wine and it was a moment of silence until...

CeeDee: Hey, Megan?

Megan: Hm?

CeeDee: I never thought that my life would be like this.

Megan: What you mean?

CeeDee: Making money, doing music, surrounded by beautiful women who I love, boxing, wrestling, and so much more. Everyone in the world would want a life that I'm living right now and the crazy thing is I'm only at a young age and I still got so much left to do.

Megan: Yes you do bae...I'll always be with you.

CeeDee smirked and kissed her forehead and grabbed her ass making her gasp in pleasure.

Megan: Oh fuck...

CeeDee began to kiss her neck as she rubbed his body as her hands made their way to his dick and started to rub it as CeeDee groaned.

CeeDee: I'm about to fuck you up...sexually of course~.

He then took off her bikini and laid her on the table and began to eat her out as Megan moaned quietly as she was enjoying every second of this moment.

1 hour later...

Megan was on her stomach getting her back blown out by CeeDee as she tried not to moan to loud but she couldn't help it as CeeDee was going to town on her.

CeeDee: You like it when daddy fuck you~?

Megan: Oh fuckkkkk....yes daddy~.

CeeDee: Good girl. *smacks her ass*

Megan: Boy shut up and fuck me! Oh fuck!

CeeDee smirked and kept fucking her until she saw her pussy squirting as her liquids splashed everywhere from the constant thrusting.

Megan: Daddy~! Daddy~!

CeeDee: Oh fuck I'm finna nut!

Megan: Fucking cum on my ass right now~!

CeeDee pulled out and began to jerk himself off while Megan began to tease him by shaking her ass until CeeDee busted a huge load all over her ass.

After cleaning up they both spent the rest of the afternoon chilling out on the boat.

to be continued...