Chapter 27: Two Fine Chicks!

Friday at 6:56 PM...

CeeDee was in his swim shorts relaxing on his beach chair with Addison to his left and Kylie to his right as they were both in their bikinis and both kissing all over his neck as he was enjoying himself right now.

CeeDee: Damn that feels good~

Kylie: You like this babe~?

CeeDee: Shit yeah~.

Addison: Good~.

The 2 girls kept kissing all over his neck while CeeDee kept drinking his drink of champagne until he felt Kylie rub his member as he grunted a little which caused Kylie to smirk seductively.

Kylie: Addison, look his member is already hard~.

Addison: You're right...it looks so yummy~.

They slowly took off his shorts and pulled out his already rich hard manhood in which they licked their lips as they began pleasuring him as he moaned as he felt their wet and warm mouths all over his member.

CeeDee: God damn y'all must like giving me head~.

A few minutes later both Kylie and Addison undressed as their naked bodies were exposed to the sunlight as CeeDee smirked and laid on his back while Kylie gets on top of CeeDee and was about to insert her womanhood inside his manhood and she actually did it as she moans loudly.

Kylie: "OOOH......OH MY...! ...AHHH..."

CeeDee: *groans* "GAH......AH! SO TIGHT..."

Kylie: *moans* "Yes... daddy......Mhh..D-Deeper..."

CeeDee: "I-I can't believe this. She's...so tight.

Kylie starts bouncing on CeeDee's manhood and moans loudly, feeling good about the pleasure. CeeDee puts Kylie on the bed on her back and slowly thrusts in her womanhood, making her moan while Addison began to play with herself turning CeeDee on even more.

Soon, CeeDee and Kylie both felt the urge to climax.

Kylie: "My gosh... You're so big, baby... It's almost there, right! It's so good..."

CeeDee: *felt his end approaching* "Huff! Pant! Kylie... I-I can't hold it much longer... Ah... SHIT!!!"

Kylie: *felt CeeDee's semen shooting in* "Oh, yes baby......YES!! I'M CUMMING TOO, BABY!! AAHHH!! *came as well* So... ah! So good! So big! I, I can't! Your... Your manhood is so good... *gives him a lovely smile before hugging him* Th... Thank you, baby..."

CeeDee: No prob shawty...get some sleep.

He kisses her on the cheek as she sleeps while CeeDee turned his attention to Addison who was craving for him.

1 hour later...

After a good hour of sex, Addison was on her knees sucking CeeDee's manhood while CeeDee groaned and grabbed her head as he fully delivered a clean thrust as he climaxed inside of her mouth like a pornstar.

Addison swallowed his semen as she licked her lips.

Addison: Mmmm...Daddy~. Your cum tastes so good~.

CeeDee chuckled and delivered a big smack to her ass as she went to sleep with Kylie while CeeDee still chilled out on the bed watching his two girlfriends sleep after a wild round and evening of hot sexual intercourse.

to be continued...