Chapter 24: Like Kid Buu, I Fight to End Careers!

Saturday at 7:00 PM...

Tonight was the night everyone was waiting for so long since the hype started. The whole stadium was packed with thousands of people in attendance. It was time for everyone to see CeeDee Rose vs Andy Ruiz!

Some of CeeDee's girlfriends such as Ariana, Kylie, Belcalis, Sommer, and Saweetie were in attendance

A whole bunch of celebrities and famous people were in the building such as Drake, Canelo Alverez, Lebron James, Conor McGregor, Floyd Mayweather, Deontay Wilder, Anthony Joshua and so many more.

Everyone was waiting until Andy's music played as The crowd began to cheer loudly as Andy made his way out of backstage and began walking with his team to the ring as he wore white, green, and red boxing gloves, shorts, and boots. When he got in the ring he looked at the crowd and smiled at the atmosphere in the stadium here in Las Vegas as he knew this was a big fight and his titles were on the line.

Then all of a sudden...

The crowd cheered as CeeDee made his way out with his team as everyone marveled at what CeeDee was wearing because it truly sent a defying message.

CeeDee soon took off his long jacket as his blue eyes looked towards Andy's which made Andy a little bit nervous

CeeDee soon took off his long jacket as his blue eyes looked towards Andy's which made Andy a little bit nervous. Once everything was ready Michael Buffer stepped foot in the middle of the ring to announce the fighters.

Michael: Ladies and Gentlemen of Las Vegas... are you ready?!?!?!

The crowd erupted as everyone was behind CeeDee as he kept daggering Andy while Andy started to get serious as well

Michael: Introducing the challenger... from Los Angeles California... making his 2nd-ever pro boxing debut... CeeDee "The Battering Ram" Rose!!

The crowd cheered loudly as CeeDee raised his hand and saluted the crowd.

Michael: Introducing the champion..., from Imperial Valley California, this man holds a record of 34 wins and 2 losses and he is the WBA (Super), IBF, WBO, and IBO champion of the world...ANDY RUIZ!!!

The crowd cheered loudly as Michael soon got out of the ring which caused the ref to call both CeeDee and Andy to the middle of the ring so he can tell them the rules.

Ref: Gentlemen, you were informed about the rules in your own locker rooms. Now I wanna clean fight understood?

Both of the fighters nodded.

Ref: Alright let's get this started. 

The 2 fighters went to their corners as the crowd cheered as they waited all day to see this great fight.

*Ding* *Ding* *Ding*

The bell rang as CeeDee and Andy began to feel each other out taking a few jabs feeling each other out until Andy tried to throw a hook but CeeDee dodged it and threw a hard and stiff right hook which caused Andy to go stumbling towards the ropes as CeeDee quickly started throwing uppercuts and jabs as Andy dodged some of them but was mostly getting his ass whooped. 

Before CeeDee could throw another uppercut, Andy threw a right jab that caused him to step back a little bit as Andy started to go on the offensive and began throwing some jabs to CeeDee's face as CeeDee kept stepping back as he began dodging some of Andy's jabs but he got caught with some jabs as he was now in the corner as the crowd began to cheer for Andy but soon that ended as CeeDee got out of the corner and threw a hard right cross to Andy's face which everybody heard as they started to cheer for CeeDee as he began to go to town on Andy as he threw fast punches to Andy's body as he began to guard his body but that soon left his face open as CeeDee threw a hard and stiff right cross which caused Andy to fall on the ground as the crowd cheered loudly as everyone including the celebrities were in shock as the ref began to count.

Ref and Crowd: 1! 2! 3! 4! 5! 6! 7! 8! 9! 10!!

The crowd cheered loudly while CeeDee's team and girlfriends got in the ring and started celebrating with as CeeDee got hype and celebrated back while Andy's team got him up in the ring as the announcer, ref, and interviewers got in the ring as they all calmed down as the ref got CeeDee in the middle of the ring as they waited until everything was ready. But the announcer began talking to announce the winner which was CeeDee.

The crowd cheered as Greg Jennings began to interview CeeDee.

Michael: Ladies and Gentlemen, the winner by first-round knockout...and new WBA (Super), IBF, WBO, and IBO champion of the world... CeeDee "The Battering Ram " Rose!!!

Greg: I'm with the winner CeeDee Rose who absolutely killed it and is the new champion of the world. Mr. Rose, how do you feel right now?

CeeDee: I feel like the motherfuckin king of the world right now! Much respect to Andy and Mexico! Now that I'm officially a champion, I'm willing to defend it against anybody! But for right now I'm just gonna chill out for tonight and celebrate!

Greg: Sounds good! Ladies and Gentlemen, CeeDee Rose!!!

Then he went to Andy Ruiz who was feeling disappointed.

Greg: Andy Ruiz, a tough loss tonight but you fought hard! How do you feel?

Andy: First off much respect to him because people think he is a joke but he actually is a fighter and secondly, I'm disappointed because I took him too lightly and that led to the downfall but I will be back!

Greg: Much Respect Andy! Ladies and Gentlemen, Andy Ruiz!!

Everybody began celebrating as after they all left the stadium CeeDee and his friends and girlfriends started celebrating at the club.

To be continued...