Chapter 5: Find My Way!

Wednesday at 9:00 PM...

After a good boxing training session with his team and pulling a lot of more celebrity girlfriends, CeeDee was in his bathtub with one of his WWE girlfriends, Pamela aka Bayley. The 2 lovebirds were making out as CeeDee was laying on his back while Pamela was on top of him as her breasts were pressed against his chest. Both of their hair was wet from their wet hands touching each other's hair.

They soon pulled away and looked at each other in a need of wanting each other so bad.

Pamela: Hubby~.

CeeDee: Shawty~.

They knew what they both wanted to do so they quickly got out of the bathtub and headed straight to the bedroom.

One hour into their love-making...

Pamela: FUCK BABY JUST LIKE THAT JUST LIKE THAT!!!

CeeDe kept thrusting into Pamela's warm and drenched pussy, banging her in all sorts of sexual positions from classics such as doggystyle, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, and even never before used positions like the wheelbarrow or with one of her legs propped up on his broad shoulders. They were in the missionary positions, her legs spread apart giving him maximum thrusting as they continued fucking and kissing as he slowly began reaching his limit. Pamela noticed and the Hugger urged to finish up after she received three separate orgasms.

Pamela: That's it baby please give me that baby gravy.. I WANT IT!!!

CeeDee: What if you get pregnant shawty?

Pamela: Don't worry about that I'm on the pill, just give me that cream-pie and fill this pussy up; please!!

CeeDee continued going in and out of her wet folds making her constantly moan and dig her nails in on the bedspread, soon feeling her pussy getting filled up with CeeDee's sticky white cum. As soon as he pulled out, the cum started foaming out of her pussy, dripping on the bed. Pamela and CeeDee breathed heavily as they began making out again before breaking it off as Pamela went to sleep while CeeDee put on his black basketball shorts and walked to the studio room.

While he was walking to the studio room, he saw 2 more of his celebrity girlfriends who were Victoria Baldeserra and Logan Fabbro as the 2 were in their bras and panties. The 2 women saw their boyfriend and immediately were all over him as they began rubbing his Adonis-like muscles while talking to him dirty.

Victoria: When am I gonna get my turn daddy~?

Logan: What about me baby~?

CeeDee: Don't worry y'all gonna get some dick when I'm done dropping these bangers ok?

The 2 women nodded, kissed their boyfriend on the lips, and walked to their rooms while CeeDee walked to the studio room.

1 hour later in the studio room...

CeeDee was now in the recording room and put on his headphones and turned to his computer and got ready.

CeeDee: Alright, the first song is called Find My Way. I hope these lyrics fit the beat well.

With that, he hit play on the recording button and instrumental button and got to work on the first song.

Song Begins...

[Intro]
Wait a minute, who are you? (Ayy, yo, K.i.D)

[Chorus]
I keep it loaded when I ride 'cause I'm still a nigga
I fuck with her to ease my mind, 'cause I be in my feelings
And every single person in my life tell me I'm their hero
But when it's up and then go down, they treat me like the villain
Guess I forgot to mention
I'm just a nigga with a broken heart tryna find my way back home
And I'm sittin' here with the car in park while she ride dick to my song

[Verse 1]
Ooh, I know the feelin', ain't it? (Okay)
You ever feel the way I feel, you know it feel amazin' (Let's go)
I had this bitch, we used to kick it, she was feelin' Baby (Mwah, mwah, mwah)
She stepped on my heart, had me feelin' basic (Damn)
You know how people like to come back when you level up (Uh-huh)
I made a change, you stayed the same, I got ahead of ya
Plus I been tryin' to free some time up in my schedule, but (Uh-huh)
When opportunity knockin', I never say no
'Cause I been busy catchin' them blessings I used to pray for (Let's go)
Stackin' up the backend like Tetris, we playin' Legos
And every day I pray to God that a nigga don't try to play, though
'Cause I don't like to play, be done gave a nigga a halo (Boom, boom, boom)
Thinkin' 'bout the people I lost, know I got some angels
Chillin' with my freak, when we fuckin', it ease my anger
I'm takin' selfies with my bitch, she keep switchin' up different angles
And no, I never kept a bitch, but I always keep me a banger (Boom, boom, boom)

[Chorus]
I keep it loaded when I ride 'cause I'm still a nigga (Ah)
I fuck with her to ease my mind, 'cause I be in my feelings
And every single person in my life tell me I'm their hero
But when it's up and then go down, they treat me like the villain
Guess I forgot to mention
I'm just a nigga with a broken heart tryna find my way back home
And I'm sittin' here with the car in park while she ride dick to my song

[Verse 2]
Ooh, I let her ride again
She spread her legs and open up, I end up slidin' in (Okay)
She know the shit excitin' you is not excitin' him (Me)
She swallow me up every mornin' like a vitamin (Yup)
He know to come look where I'm at, he wanna find her, shit (She with me)
Know I'm aggressive, when she kiss me, like to bite her lip (Grr)
I don't be makin' love songs, they don't excite a jit (No)
Real nigga, I got feelings, I'm not hiding it (Yeah, okay, let's go)
Still pimpin', tell the bitch I really like her friend (Yeah, bitch)
You know her pussy good 'cause I be tryna fly her in (Yeah, bitch)
If I speak once, she don't respond, I won't say hi again (Bitch)
She catch me once and let me slide, I never lie again (Let's go)
My name not Melly, I got murder on my mind again (Uh-huh)
I'm with the shits, I'd kill him twice if he could die again
And if he think 'bout tryin' me, he better try again
'Cause I'ma let 'em spin, if he don't drop, then we gon' slide again (Doo-doo-doo-doo)

[Chorus]
I keep it loaded when I ride 'cause I'm still a nigga (Ah)
I fuck with her to ease my mind, 'cause I be in my feelings
And every single person in my life tell me I'm their hero
But when it's up and then go down, they treat me like the villain
Guess I forgot to mention
I'm just a nigga with a broken heart tryna find my way back home
And I'm sittin' here with the car in park while she ride dick to my song (Bitch)

Song ends...

CeeDee put up his headphones and saved the song and published it on his channel and as soon he was done he left the room and went into the living room and started watching Netflix until he slowly fell asleep.