Chapter 9: Birthday Man Yeah That's Me!!!

Over the days, things have been pretty chill for CeeDee and his girlfriends since the album release. But Danielle changed her look and now she'd been accused of black fishing which made her really upset.

9:00 PM...

A shirtless CeeDee was only in his black boxers chilling on the bed and was looking for something to watch on Netflix while Danielle was in the bathroom doing her night routine. A few minutes later she came out of the bathroom wearing her pink robe. She slowly got on the bed as she rested her head on her husband's Adonis-like chest.

Danielle: Hey, babycakes?

CeeDee turned his head towards his girlfriend.

CeeDee: Yeah?

Danielle: You don't think I'm black fishing?

CeeDee: Absolutely not! Babe, you are so fucking beautiful in any other way!

Danielle's frown turned into a smile as her husband kept on talking.

CeeDee: Babe, forget those people who talk about you because they just wanna hate on people for the stupidest reasons. I am always here for you and I always will be because I love you so much.

Danielle smiled at her husband's word. She really loved this boy with all her heart as does CeeDee. She grabbed her husband's cheeks and pulled him in for a kiss in which he gladly accepted. After they pulled away, they soon got in the bed as they turned the lights off and started each other in the eyes lovingly.

Danielle: Love you babycakes.

CeeDee: Love you too wifey.

They kissed one more time and then went to bed.

Next-Day at 10:00 AM...

Today was CeeDee's birthday which means he was now 20 and he was in for a very special surprise. The birthday man was lying down in bed still sleep until he opened his eyes groggily, sat up, and rubbed his eyes.

CeeDee: Wait... today is Friday so today is my birthday... god damn.

The curly-haired man then heard the door opened to see his main wife Danielle with her hair dyed black as she was in a gray tank top in black panties.

She was also holding a vanilla birthday day cake saying "Happy Birthday CeeDee!" and also with the number 23 on it with candles on it as they were lit

She was also holding a vanilla birthday day cake saying "Happy Birthday CeeDee!" and also with the number 23 on it with candles on it as they were lit. CeeDee chuckled as his wife smiled at her husband and began singing happy birthday to him.

Danielle: *singing* Happy Birthday to you...happy birthday to you...happy birthday dear babycakes... happy birthday to you.

She then walked over to the bed, put the cake on the nightstand, sat on her husband's lap as she pressed her lips on his and they began making out as Danielle started moaning in his mouth. They then pulled away as they stared into each other's eyes lovingly just smiling at each other before Danielle spoke.