Chapter 2: Healing Ortega's Heart

Sunday at 2:25 PM...

CeeDee was at famous Youtuber Ashley Ortega's house because she DM'd him on Instagram and asked him to come on over because not only did she have a huge crush on him but ever since her situation with another Youtuber named Prettyboyfredo as Fredo exposed her nudes on Instagram she has been going through depression so she asked CeeDee to come over to help her.

The famous male youtuber was sitting on the couch in his outfit for today as he was looking really classy for today as he was wearing his outfit for today.

Meanwhile, with Ashley, she was wearing a red sports bra, red and white Adidas pants, and some white socks. The brunette was blushing her ass off as her crush was officially in her house right now but she was sitting on the chair right across from the hero.

Ashley: So can I get you anything?

CeeDee: Oh no I'm perfectly fine dear but thank you very much. *smiles* So how can I help you?

Ashley: Well I just want some advice from you because I have been making some crucial mistakes and I feel like everyone hates me and to make it even worse that bitch Fredo exposed my nude body when I was drunk! I feel like I'm just a slut!!

CeeDeei: *puts his hand on her hand causing her to blush* Ashley darling look, none of your supporters hate you. You are most defenenitly not a damn slut so stop saying that about yourself. You know what I see when I look at you...a beautiful, kind, generous, and heartwarming woman who loves her subscribers and loves to do what she does right now. Plus, forget those people that hate you. They will always be some haters but you just gotta ignore them because they mad that they aren't you. Ashley, you are a great youtuber and you will always will so never doubt yourself and if people aren't willing to forgive the mistakes that you've made then they gotta change not you since you're trying to earn forgiveness. So in conclusion, Ashley just do you dear...just do you and be yourself and keep grinding. *smiles*

The brunette blushed at his words as she thought there would be nobody to care for here but here is her crush caring for her and wanting her to succeed. The brunette had a huge smile on her face and ran up to her crush and gave him the biggest hug as he chuckled and hug backed.

After a good minute of hugging, they broke it up and stared into each other's eyes as their faces moved closer and closer until...

Ashley: CeeDee~.

CeeDee: Ashley~.

The 2 lips pressed together as they have begun making out and they began to get touchy as Ashley began to feel all over his rock hard chest and his manhood getting it all hard while Keoni began to rub her big ass and her breast making her wet. After a good 5 minutes of making out, they stared into each other's eyes again.

Ashley: Take me please~. Give me that work daddy~.

CeeDee didn't say less as he carried the brunette to her bedroom.

Later in the bedroom...

Ashley and CeeDee were making out naked on the bed as they were getting real passionate with each other until Ashley went towards his dick and started playing with it.

CeeDee: Don't start something you can't finish baby girl~.

Ashley: Oh don't worry I'm going to take my sweet time and do whatever I want~.

CeeDee: Oh really~? We'll see~.

Ashley giggled before pulling his cock out and began sucking every inch of his 10-inch dick.

CeeDee: Oh wow Ashley that feels so good....

He groaned very loudly as he gripped her brunette hair, forming a makeshift ponytail as Ashley swirled her tongue and lapped it around his member making gagging noises and making her tear up in horniness as she began tease the tip by putting her perfectly shaped tongue on it as her tongue continued to run laps all over it.

Ashley: Such a big fucking dick baby~.

CeeDee: You love it Ashley~.

Ashley: That I do~.

CeeDee would then pull Ashley to the edge of the bed kissing her toned stomach, her inner thighs, and perfectly shaped tits before fingering her pussy roughly, making the brunette moan loudly.

Ashley: Oh Fuck baby just like that CeeDee, show my pussy whose the boss!

CeeDee began fingering faster as Ashley's pussy began flooding with pussy juices.

Ashley: HAAA FUCK!!!

She began squirting like a broken water faucet before calming down after which CeeDee collected his reward, swirling his tongue around her juices sucking her clit really good. He then proceeded to slap his hard cock on her pussy, earning some loud moans from his lady.

Ashley: Please feed my pussy that cock it wants it so badly daddy!

CeeDee: Beg for that shit mami, show me how really bad you want it.

Ashley began whimpering before CeeDee put all of his cock in her as she literally felt like his member was touching her organs which made her eyes roll in the back of her head and he started slowly making sure she felt every inch in her body. They soon began fucking in all sorts of positions, trying out different positions such as the wheelbarrow, the downward dog, and some other enjoyable sexual moves. Ashley soon began riding and bouncing on his cock.

CeeDee: That's it bossy work that dick.

She soon captured his lips in hers as she soon hopped off and assumed a doggy style position and CeeDee took over advantage going absolutely buck-wild in her pussy making their skins slap together as Ashley began giving her best Daniel Bryan impersonation.

Ashley: YES! YES! YES! OH MY GOD BABY YOU'RE GONNA MAKE ME CUM AGAIN!!!

CeeDee then whispered dirty nothings in her sending Ashley over the edge once more in their union of carnal flesh at the same moment as their bed broke.

CeeDee: Whoops, we broke the bed.

Ashley giggled innocently.

Ashley: It's ok baby, now come on we're not done not even remotely close.

CeeDee rubs her pussy with his hard-on before ramming her standing up as she threw her hands around his neck and kissed him passionately before cumming over and over again. Soon after an extra 30 minutes of sexy tomfoolery, Ashley who was on the pill for obvious reasons sensed CeeDee was on the verge of cumming.

Ashley: You can cum in me baby please fill that pussy up with your hot sticky load!!

CeeDee: Are you sure Ashley?

Ashley: Yes I'm sure I'm on the pill you're good to go!

CeeDee nodded and continued pumping in and out of her moist pussy before holding her hips and blowing his load like a stick of dynamite in her warm folds.

Ashley: Holy shit CeeDee that feels so good honey!!!

CeeDee growled smacking her ass as he pulled and watch the cum ooze out of her pussy as they finally collapsed on the bed together her left arm lazily draped over his chest.

Ashley: I love you, babe.

CeeDee: I love you too babe

To be continued...