Chapter 31: Straight Bhaddie! (Lemon)

Sunday at 6:00 PM...

CeeDee was chilling in his room doing some push-ups and he was counting how many he was doing.

CeeDee: Ninety-six, ninety-seven, ninety-eight, ninety-nine, one hundre-

???: Hey daddy~.

CeeDee turned his head to see Danielle standing at his door in her bra and panties looking sexy as ever.

CeeDee: Damn mamas you look good. *chuckles*

Danielle: I can say the same about you~.

CeeDee: Thanks but how about you bring yo fine ass over here~.

Danielle: Say less baby~.

Danielle jumped into his arms and started to make out with him as he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer to him as their tongues were fighting for dominance.

CeeDee slid his right hand down to her ass and squeezed it which caused a moan from her. She then separated herself from him and took off her bra and started to suck on his neck while CeeDee began rubbing her thigh.

A few minutes later ...

CeeDee laid on his back while Danielle was giving him head as she was tryna take his dick down her throat as far as she could making a groan coming out of his mouth.

He then put his hands on her hair and put in it a ponytail as she was looking him in his eyes while CeeDee chuckled and complimented her oral skills.

CeeDee: Damn mamas you doing good~.

Danielle: *stops sucking* Only for you daddy~.

CeeDee: Come lay on the bed so I can eat that pussy then~.

Danielle: Bhet~.

She took off her panties and laid on the bed and spread her legs while CeeDee rubbed his finger on her pussy causing a whimper from her until she moaned from CeeDee started to suck on her clit causing her to grab his head and make her eyes roll to the back of her head.

Danielle: Oh shiiiiitttt~.

CeeDee kept playing with her clit for a few more minutes until they decided it was time for the main event.

Danielle laid on her stomach as she arched her back while CeeDee rubbed the head of his manhood on her clit making her moan before he entered inside her.

Danielle: Oh shit I forgot how big your dick is fuckkkkk~.

CeeDee: Shii you gon remember me babygirl~.

He started to go faster as he grabbed her hair and put it into a makeshift ponytail as the sounds of her ass mushing up against his pelvis.

Danielle: Oh fuck daddy! Shit!! So fucking good!!!

CeeDee: Shut up and take this dick~.

He smacked her ass once making her whimper as he smirked and grabbed her arms and got out some rope laying on his nightstand and tied her hands behind her back leaving her confused.

Danielle: What the fuckkkkkkkk~!!!!

CeeDee smacked her ass leaving his handprint on her ass making her moan again.

CeeDee: What the fuck did I say? Shut up and take this dick!

Danielle bit her lip while her eyes were rolled to the back of her head as in her mind she was believing that this was the best dick that she's ever had in her life.

Danielle: *in mind* I'm literally bought to marry this fine ass mf  I swear to god. He treats me like a queen and he gives me good dick.

CeeDee: Oh fuck I'm finna nut!

Danielle: Inside me daddy fuck!!!

CeeDee kept clapping her cheeks until he busted a big load inside her making her roll her eyes.

Danielle: Oh shit that's so fucking warm daddy fuck!!!

CeeDee groaned and pulled out of her leaving his load leaking out of her while she untied herself and cuddled up with CeeDee.

Danielle: So when are you gonna give me a baby?

CeeDee: Soon babygirl soon. I knew you were on the pill but soon enough I'm gonna put a baby inside you mamas.

Danielle: *smiles and kisses his nose* Bhet~.

They decided to call it a night and go to sleep.

to be continued...