Chapter 18: Fun With The Girlfriends!

Saturday at 9:30 PM...

CeeDee was just chilling in his bedroom watching Netflix in nothing but his boxers just living his best life until he heard a voice.

???: Hi, daddy~.

CeeDee turned his head to see Jaden, Danielle, and Vicky in black bras and panties walking slowly to the bed with seductive smiles on their faces.

CeeDee: *chuckles* Damn y'all look fine.

Danielle: Thanks, baby~.

The girls got on the bed as CeeDee sat up the girls began rubbing his body as Danielle pressed her lips on to her boyfriend's lips while Jaden rubbed his chest and Vicky was at the edge of the bed slowly taking off her boyfriend's boxers to reveal his colossal manhood in its full glory as Vicky licked her lips.

Vicky: *in her mind* I love sucking hubby's big dick~.

With that, she wrapped her lips around his dick as she went to work making him feel pleasure while Jaden started making out with CeeDee while Danielle started licking her boyfriend's neck making him groan in pleasure in a low tone.

CeeDee: Oh, shit~.

CeeDee's deep and sexy voice turned Danielle on even more as she stopped licking her boyfriend's neck and got even close to his face as they both looked at each other seductively.

Danielle: I want you to fuck me so hard daddy~.  I want to feel all of you inside me~. I want you to tell me when you're going to cum, hear you moan my name, and fuck me even harder~.

CeeDee: Shit, say less than shawty because when I'm done with you, you won't be able to walk for the whole year~. I swear to you that I won't stop until your legs are shaking and the fuckin neighbors know my damn name~.

Danielle: Oh, daddy~.

The 2 started making out again while CeeDee began fucking Vicky's mouth making Vicky moan while trying to please her boyfriend.

CeeDee: *growls* Shit!!

The boy began climaxing as his shaft shot a huge load inside Vicky's mouth as she moaned as she swallowed all of his cum as CeeDee slowly took his manhood out of her mouth and made her even hornier.

CeeDee: Good girl~.

Vicky: That's it~! Get on the fuckin bed right now so you can fuck the shit out of me~.

CeeDee: Say less~.

The girls removed their bras and panties as Vicky laid on her stomach as she arched her back making CeeDee enjoy the view of her big and juicy ass.

Vicky: Fuck me daddy~.

CeeDee just chuckled sexily as he smacked her ass making her moan loud as hell as he slowly entered his shaft inside her womanhood.

Vicky: Oh, fuck!!!!

CeeDee first started off slow but a few minutes later, he was thrusting like a god damn god as Vicky's eyes rolled back as her tongue was hanging out of her mouth. 

Vicky: OH FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!!

CeeDee: *growls*

CeeDee continued thrusting into Vicky making her ass cheeks clap as she was loving every single moment of this.

Vicky: Daddy~! Daddy! DADDY!!!

CeeDee: *grunts* SHIT!!!

This session lasted for 20 minutes until they both felt the urge to cum.

CeeDee: I'm gonna fuckin bust!! *growls*

Vicky: Nut inside me daddy!!

With a few more thrusts he blew a humongous load inside Vicky as she moaned so loud that the whole mansion heard her moan knowing that CeeDee was giving it to her.

CeeDee pulled out as Vicky collapsed on the bed as he turned to Jaden and Danielle who had blushes on their faces.

CeeDee: Who's next~?

3 hours later...

All 3 girls were passed out naked on the bed while CeeDee put his boxers back on as he chuckled at the sight of the girls who he fucked the shit out of.

CeeDee: *sighs* I love my life.

He then went downstairs to chill out with the rest of the girls.

to be continued...