1.I'm a bloody demon.

I was thinking about starting this story like, once upon a time... But no this is my story. ~ meh
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

My name is Belle Jones. I have a best friend Lara she is my friend from the orphanage, we were adopted together and we lived together with our adopted parents, our real parents are dead and our adopted dad is fu*king alcoholic and he beats mum.
------------------------------------------------------------

Belle's POV.

"get your dinner brat" dad yelled at me.
"f of old man" Lara yelled at him, she really wanna go to bed without dinner. 
We were sent to bed early because Lara has a fire, nobody can touch her.

Around 3 o clock, we heard a loud "BANGGG" the window was open, and our sheets were flying, I saw a black shadow and throw a pillow at it.
Suddenly it began pulling me outside of the window, Lara grabbed my hand we were flying out the window. In second everything went black.

Pan's POV

"Pannnnnn"  Jace yelled.
" what do you want " I yelled at him, "don't you see I was working," I said while I was making a knife from the wood.

" they are here, they are in Neverland ". I stood up excited, I hated to wait for her to come, I needed power, I needed it now.

Wait .. did he said they are here  " They?  who are they? " I asked Jace.

" Yea there are two girls on the beach," Jace said.
I stood up and start walking around the tent.

My thoughts: fu*k the plan was that she comes alone so it would be easier to make her a lost girl, and miserable, so I can take happiness from her, so I can take her heart of the true believer, myby I can kill her friend in front of her, to make things faster. I thought.

I teleported out on the beach I looked at the girls, the Belle was beautiful wait ... No girls are pathetic and weak, I know her since she was a child in an orphanage, she fights every day there, and of course, she has little help of my magic, I can not risk her life, I need her alive. I own her now she is mine.

Belle's POV

I woke up on the beach with Lara next to me. Odd strange boy walked up to me "wh-who are you" I asked

"I’m Peter. Peter Pan".
I burst out laughing, immediately his face expression change into angry he took me by my hair and raised me on to his level, I screamed and that wake-up Lara, she was first buzzed but then she gets up and run to us and punched Pan in the place where no man should be punched.

" ahhhh " Pan yelled
" don't let them escape " in a second lot of boys ran out from the forest.
We were surrounded by a lot of hot boys, Lara tried to hit the boy in front of her so she makes way for us to escape. But he caught her wrist and pushed her to the ground.

" great Daniel " Pan yelled at the blue-eyed boy who was on top of Lara.

"let me goo you foll" Lara yelled,
"You’ve got fire. I like fire" the boy said while smirking.

"Take another girl," Pan said and dissapeard. Blonde hair boy took me by my elbow and dragged me away. The blue-eyed boy carried Lara on his shoulder while she screamed and punched him.

We came into some odd camp, "put them into the cage" pan said.

"Belle's cage put into my room" he winked at me  "and... Lara's cage in Daniel's room."

"you meet him earlier," he said to Lara with an odd grin on his face.
We were dragged away into treehouses in the cages.

Pan's POV