27.going back home (pt.2)

Ivy's POV

We run towards Tinkerbell's cabin but we were too late. Blair was faster...

"No..."Jonah said while looking at her.

Tinkerbell was dead... We took the bottle with fairy dust and run back to camp.

Harry's POV

Pan helped me enter Indian territory without their noticing... I came into a cabin of Tiger Lily and she took her stuff so we can escape this hell...

"what if someone gets nosy? While we try to leave"  she asks me

"If someone gets nosy just... You know... Shoot em." I said while giving her a revolver.

"Shoot them?" She asked me scared

"Politely," I told her and took her by her hand and we walked to the camp but her dad took a bow and arrow trying to shoot me...
Not a story to tell your children about grandpa... But who cares because THERE IS A CRAZY INDIAN LEADER WHO wants TO KILL ME.

"Dad let him go," she said trying to calm him down.

But he shoots me in the leg and all of a sudden she shoots him in the arm...

She took me by my hand and we run into the camp.

Wow, guess that's what happens when you are a sadistic freak with too much time on your hands I taught ...

Pan's POV

"So Pan long time no see?" Rumpelstiltskin said to me and I just continue walking to Blair hide spot.
He knows I wanted him dead more than anything...

We came to Blair's little witchy place.

"Where are you little bitch" Hook yelled and in the same moment some black magic kicked him and he flew all over the room.

"You poor, simple fools.
Thinking you could defeat me.Me! The mistress of evil" she said while laughing.

"Just give me a hat and I'm going back to the camp," Rumplestiltskin said

  "and if you ask me you can kill both of them I'm here just to save my daughters"
He said ...

"Nobody can leave this island dear friend," she said and threw some spell on Rumplestiltskin ... Spell captured him and turned him into the stone but not forever, unfortunately...

"So, love  now when it is only me and you we can rule together like you always wanted and if you wanna we can take the baby too." She said while walking slowly to me.

"You know what property says"
She said.

"Love for her will kill you," she said while walking around me.

"Love makes us sick, haunts our dreams, destroys our days. Love has killed more than any disease" she said

"If you come with me your two friends will stay alive and I will give you a hat"
She said and I nodded but soon as she gives me a hat I trow it on Hook and Rumplestiltskin, and a portal opened and they fell into it so they were safe on earth...

"You..." She started angrily, but I attacked her with a magic flame...

"Now you getting nasty," she said while making powerful magic to throw at me.

"That's what your mum said," I said while laughing and teleported back into camp.

As soon as I teleported into camp Lara runs into me ... I looked at her and her eyes were red from crying.