7. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Lara's POV

The pirates and lost boys were fighting... Pan tried to talk to Belle but Hook didn't give him a chance.
Daniel was holding me in his arms, I tried to escape from him but I couldn't...
In one moment someone called his name and he turned around so
I punched him and escape ...

I escaped in the captain cabin and he followed me.
"Lara, please let's go back to camp and everything will be okay," he said sadly.
"No Daniel !"
"Ugh, Lara you are enough to drive a saint to madness or a king to his knees!"Daniel yelled at me, while he tried to catch me.

Belle's POV

"Don't even try to turn your back at me!" Pan yelled to me when I was trying to go find Lara.

"I should've turned my back on you days ago!"  I yelled back at Pan ... Pan tried to stop me for walking away but Harry stabbed Pan...
With a sword dipped in Dreamshade

"Peter!" I gasped as I tried to run to him but Harry stopped me.

Lara and Daniel ran to see what happened... I could feel Peter, glaring at me with a psychotic look in his eyes, taking pleasure in my suffering, using it to fuel his next move.

"Get Pan back to camp, boys let's go they won the battle but not a war" Daniel yelled and they just disappeared into a forest.

"What did you do!" I cried out to Harry while punching him... Lara just hugged me and like that, we were on the floor hugging each other...
Harry started the boat and i and Lara fell asleep...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"We are home" Harry yelled. We woke and stood up to see where are we ...
And just like that, we were home.

--------------------------------------------------------------
One year later ...

Lara's POV

Harry, Belle, I  and our friends were in the bar on the beach our friends Max ( Belle have a crush on him), Alec ( he is cute I think he has a crush on me) and Sarah. We were just talking in the bar and Harry left, he had some job to do.

All of a sudden 2 boys walk into the bar I looked better and it was Daniel and Peter but they were wearing normal boys clothing not like on Island.

Daniel walked up to our desk ...
"Can I talk to you?" He asked me while looking at me angrily.

"No, I talking with my friends," I said to him.

"Just a second," he grabbed me hard by my wrist and it hurts so I get up and went with him to talk.

"How did you two find us," I asked.

"I will tell you when I bring you home," he said with a smile on his face.

"There's no way I going back!" I said to him... He looked at me furiously.

"We can easily do this or you wanna watch me and Pan killing your friends," he said.

" Just give me a minute to tell them bye," I said sadly ... I walked to my friends Belle already knew what is going on...

"Guys we need to go, and probably we will not see each other anymore," I said to them... Sarah hugged both of us.

"Why," Max asked Belle.

"We are moving" she lied to him...

"Oh okay," Alec said. He took me by my hips and pulled me into a kiss... All of a sudden Daniel punched him in the face causing Alec to fall on the ground. Daniel came on top of him and punched him as I tried to stop him.

"Let's go," Pan said and grabbed Belle by her wrist.
"Hey let her go" Max yelled at Pan
"Yea? what are you gonna do," he said.
"Just let her go," Max said and pushed Pan.
"Pan become angry and Bella stood up between two boys and Pan just pushed her aside and she fell and hit her head what caused her to bleed.

I started to run up to Belle but Daniel was holding me by my wrist.
Pan just took Belle in his arms and exit the bar.

Pan trow a spell on us and we fell unconsciously.

Belle's POV

I woke up in Peter's bedroom in a cage. Not again... I hoped this is all a nightmare.

"Princess, you are awake," Peter said entering the room. I just ignored him ...
"Sorry for the cage but I don't wanna, lose you again," he said. Suddenly someone came into the room, it was Jace he looked at me sadly with a pity in his eyes.
"It is all ready Pan," he said.
"Just in time," Pan said while smiling at me

Pan took me out of the cage and we get out of the treehouse... Outside I saw a little Billy tied to a tree with an apple on his head and Lara with a bow and arrow.

"Now you gonna shoot at apple and if you don't your friend gonna be stabbed," Peter said with a smile to Lara while playing with a dagger.
" I call it target practice." He said proudly.

"No there is no chance!" Lara yelled at him. His face expression changes into an angry and he began pushing a dagger in my shoulder.

"Okay just stop," she said and raised a bow. She fast turned bow and arrow to the Pan and shoot an arrow at him... He caught arow just in front of his face, and he dropped arrow on the ground and stabbed me with a dagger.

I feel on the ground from the pain, Lara tried to run to me but Daniel grabbed her and dragged her away in his treehouse...

"See Princess this will happen every time you or your friend don't listen to me. So better for Lara that you listen to me" he said with a grin on his face.

"You monster!" I yelled at him ... He pulled me by my hair, raised me and put his hand on my wound and press it hard so it hurt.

"P-peter p-please" I begged him to let me go.

"I said that you can't call me Peter" he yelled and slapped me. I saw anger in his eyes.

"Felix! Take Belle to her room" he yelled at Felix... Felix takes me by my wrist and pulls me away from Peter, he pushed me in my room and locked me in there.