16. Family tree

Pan's POV

"What is he doing here?" I asked Felix.

"It looks like he knows about Belle and he came to take her back," Felix said to me.

"Okay, and why didn't you just get him out of camp?" I asked.

"Because he said he wanna trade Belle for Wendy," Felix said.
He found Wendy...And found out the truth about Belle being his daughter...

"Okay I want 2 lost boys guarding my treehouse and say Daniel yo get Lara somewhere safe," I said to Felix and he left to do as I told him.
I teleported right in front of Captain Hook.

"Didn't see you for a while..." I said to him.

"Let the girl go, Pan, this is between us two don't involve her in our problems," he said looking around to try to found her.

" So you wanna take her away from me?" I asked him

"See you're not that stupid after all," he said to me with a grin.

"What if I offer you something very hard to come by... A passage of the island." I said to him.

"I will find a way of this island with or without your permission and when I do I taking my daughter with me," he said so surely in himself...

"Now let me see her," he said and tried to push me aside to find her.
All of a sudden I hear screaming from my treehouse... It was her...

I teleported quickly and she was standing there in her pyjama looking at Harry like she sees a ghost ...
Soon enough Hook entered treehouse...

"Daughter!" He yells exited and hugs her ...

"What," Belle said confused.

"No, I'm sorry my parents are dead ... They died at a car accident," she said.

"No dear daughter. A long time ago in the war between pirates and lost boys...
Your Mother cast a spell on you so you one-day defeat Pan, so he takes you on the earth away from us.
Your Mother died at the war and she left me only Harry...
Your older brother."
He said to her ... And she just sits back on the bed trying to understand all information...

"Bell-" I started

"Because of you, I didn't have a family...
Because of you, my life is a nightmare my mother is dead and you know what ... you are not going to break me ... I'm going to end you just like you ruined my life" she said and took a sword from Harry, threatening me with it ...

I grabbed Hook and Harry and teleported them somewhere in the dark forest I teleported back just to face Belle
leaving camp...Lara was with her I assumed she already told her all what happened earlier.

Lara was holding one of the lost boys in the air with her powers ...
Daniel was not there I assumed she cast a sleeping spell on him so he doesn't stop her...

"Ok, that is enough" Felix yelled at Belle to stop.

"Calm down ill take care of it," I said with a grin on my face. Now lets all just be smart." I said.

"No one needs to be harmed" Jace yelled.

Belle's POV

"Don't try to escape," Peter said while walking towards me.

" Back away- " Lara started to say but Daniel teleported behind her and held her hands behind her back so she couldn't use magic.

"You seams lost, little girl," he said in her ear while holding her hands behind her backs.

"Give up it's over" Pan yelled

"I'm pirates daughter and a Hook never give up," I said but unfortunately, we didn't last long Pan simply trow some spell and we fell unconscious...