13. Eternity

Lara's POV

I didn't sleep all night, I don't know what is happening to Belle... Pan doesn't want to talk to me at all he didn't leave her side all-day ... I still think about what happened with me and Daniel yesterday...

I went downstairs to eat something I saw Jace and sit next to him...

"Hey," I said

"Hey," he said

All of a sudden I felt someone's hands hugging me from the back ... It was Daniel he hugged me and kissed my cheek ...

"Love," he said to me still hugging me from the back...

"Two things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity... And I'm not sure about the universe but when I see you I'm sure for human stupidity"
Zack said to Daniel...

"I mean some of us came here to eat not watch pornhub..." Zack said while laughing...

"I mean really what the hell have you people been smoking out there?" Zack continued...

"Guys, if Pan sees you two..." Felix started.
I barely knew him ... All I know that he is Pan's left hand and always with him... I feel like I don't trust him he is bad news just like Pan.

"Where is he anyway?" I asked ...

"With her, he didn't leave her side..." Felix said.

"Anyway, we have a new guest in Neverland Lara you Billy and Zack go on the beach and bring him in the camp," Felix said.

"Okay let's go, and ... Felix I drink your milkshake"
Zack said and runs towards the beach and Billy and I followed him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
We came to the beach there was a kid laying...I remembered the first time I came here how frightened I was ...

"Hey kid," Zack said poking kid with a stick. The kid started to wake up...

"Where am I?" He asked...

"Welcome to Neverland world of fun! Where time stands still, and you have an eternity to be a child"
Zack said while jumping around a child.

"What's your name kid," Zack asked ...

"McLovin," he said shyly...

"McLovin? What kind of a stupid name is that? What, are you trying to be an Irish R&B singer?" Zack laughed... "I will call you browny" Zack announced.
.
.
.
.
.
.
We came to the camp.
I said to Zack to inform me if Pan leaves his treehouse so I can go see Belle.
I entered Daniel's treehouse to see if I can steal something of his clothes.
But there he was without a shirt.
I just stand there looking at his abs and perfectly shaped body.

"Like what you see baby?"
He said with a smooth smirk on the face.

"Oh please don't flatter yourself," I said to him even I knew I can't resist him.

He started slowly approaching me... he took me by my chin and raised my head to look straight at him. He kissed me slowly and just like that, a hot shirtless guy was kissing me.

Suddenly in the room walked someone... It was none other than Pan, wow I'm really lucky... It could be anyone else, but noo it is Pan...
And he looked pissed ...

"I'll be back" he just said and left the treehouse... I'm alive he didn't kill us ...

Zack runs into the treehouse and seen Pan leaving...
"Huston, we have a problem."
Zack said...

Daniel left treehouse without a word I knew he was going after Pan... I just left with Zack to see how is Belle doing...
I entered Pan's treehouse and I saw her she was still in a coma laying there all around here was stuff for healing her. And a small chair next to her where Pan was sitting ...

Pan's POV

I saw Daniel going after me ...
I just walked faster I didn't wanna talk with him right now but he was still following me we were in the forest already I stood there and said to him.
"What do you want?"

"Listen to me just ... Don't dare to hurt her," he said

"Did I hear a threat?" I said with a grin on my face like I was changing him...

"I will do what I want and if you wanna Lara to stay alive you will stay away from her," I said to him I don't know why did I say any of that, but I was jealous because he can say her that he loves her and I can not say that to Belle without fulfilment of prophecy. And he knew that...

"Why are you so scared to fall in love?" Daniel asked me... I didn't wanna talk with him I just teleported in my room but...

"What a surprise, you lovebirds are everywhere," I said to Lara who was on my chair next to Belle... "Now live before I hurt you," I said to her angrily...
She just gets up to leave "Belle is awake from the coma she is now sleeping be quiet," Lara said to me and left. Finally, my Princess is awake tanks, god...

I leave treehouse to let her rest... I wish I didn't...There next to the campfire, I saw them kissing...

Daniel's POV

And there we were next to the campfire kissing... Al boys were looking at us, I wanted to tell her what Pan told me but at the same time, I didn't wanna lose her.

"You didn't listen to me, you need to be punished"
Peter said with a grin on his face, his eyes turned black that is sign his demonic side is taken control over him.

"Lara stand behind me" I ordered to Lara, she just confused look at me and stand behind me...

"Keep her out of this," I said to him.

"Is that a treat?" Pan said completely sarcastically.

"It's time to bleed!" He said and he quickly teleports next to Lara grab her around her neck with one hand and with another start pushing a dagger in her neck ... She was in front of him so I could not trow a spell on him without harming her and he knew that and there she was facing me with a dagger next to her neck...

" I'm just sixteen, Daniel... I don't wanna die" Lara sobbed with a little smile and tears in her eyes...

"Kill him if I die," she said and started pushing Pan, to let her go he just throws some spell and she started to scream...

"Let her go you wanna me not her" I yelled at him angrily.

He just grinned at me and she started screaming louder.

"Peter stop" Belle yelled at Pan, his eyes came back in the green colour...
She looked at him disappointed...
He looked around himself and seen what he did.

"I'm sorry," he said and teleported out
I took Lara in my arms and carried her in our room I give her my hoodie to wear and just like that we were laying on the bed she fell in sleep on my chest sn I hugged her tight and kiss her on the lips.