23. All power comes with a price .

Belle's POV

Pan rushed into my room completely in a rush and frightened.

"What's wrong Peter"
I asked he didn't answer he just ignored and take his book and rushed outside with me following after him.

"She is here... I sand Daniel to get some help but she came" Pan take mi by my head saying that and kissed me on my forehead

"Who came?" I asked Pan but before he could answer I saw someone entering the camp.

"Hello Peter" it was some girl with blue hair"

"Zack, take Belle to her room!" Pan said and Zack took me by my elbow and dragged me in the Treehouse.

Pan's POV

"Chill love I came to see how the baby is doing the last thing is the product of true love and then the curse will take all you love," She said.

"What are you talking about Blair?"
I asked her

"Ooo she didn't tell you, did she?
She is with a baby Peter"

"Now let's see," she said and I tried to stop her but she froze me in a place and just walked over to the treehouse.

Belle's POV

"Zack please let me go to the Pan"
Suddenly someone entered the treehouse, it was that girl from outside.

"So you didn't tell Pan about the baby, sorry for ruining the surprise." She said and put her hand on my stomach.

"The baby is very powerful, congratulations I'm almost sorry for taking it later"
She said and despaired...
Peter runs into the room and hugs me tightly...

"Why didn't you told me," he asked me.

"I was scared that you'll bee angry," I said to Peter while still hugging him.

"Guys I hate to ruin a happy moment but the evil witch is after your baby and that's the last ingredient to the biggest curse," Zack said...

"What is that curse anyway," I asked Peter.

"If she trow that curse we will all go on land in witch magic don't exist and we will all be her puppets"

"I maybe know a person who knows her weaknesses," peter said and walked into a forest.

"Stay here!" Peter said and leave me in a forest

" Jonah !" Peter jellies when he was in front of some strange cabin. And som pretty boy walk over. I was looking at that boy he seems like I've seen him before.

"What do you want?"

"She is here"

"Blair? She can not do anything to you she doesn't have a product of true love"

"Belle com here," Peter said and I exist a forest and walk ower to the Peter.

"Belle..."
The strange boy said and tried to get close but Pan stopped him.

"No need to try she doesn't remember past'' Pan said

"Belle meet my brother"
Pan said

"Hey," I said

"Hah... Look at you, needing me ... You know I'm not your friend without some granary, " Jonah  said  to Peter

"Look I know I messed up but she is going to kill us all," Peter said.

"Well then you should have known better, "Jonah said

" She will kill us all. I'm your brother just help me out!!" Peter began begging for help.

"Beginning for my help wow"
He said and took my hand.

"Remember when you ran away and I got on my knees and begged you to not leave me cause I will go based...?" Jonah said and Pan gets between us two.

"She doesn't remember you your brother Peter said.

"Well you left me anyhow," he said.

"We were best, friends belle," Jonah said to me.

"Jonah we need your help," Peter said.

"What are you going to do? Kill me" Jonah asked him

"I'm not gonna kill you, you idiot despite the behaviour you are still my brother, my blood, my family...
If you don't like my motives, fine I newer wanted to be a black sheep in the family, I need you by my side brother..." Peter said.

"I can not believe you fell in love brother," Jonah said laughing at Peter.

"Go ahead laugh at the boy who loved too easily... No one will anymore sit around the table telling the stories about a boy who couldn't love"
Peter said and at that moment some strange portal appears behind Jonah.

Some man jumps from it and a girl...
The girl falls over on top of Jonah.

"Wow we didn't even meet I think you're going to fast but if you benna me that bad"
He said smirking at the girl.

"Fuck of," she said

The man gives hand to the girl and the girl gets off Jonah

"I think you FALL in love with me at the first sight," Jonah said to the girl and the girl just rolls her eyes.

"Who are you two," Peter said and put his hand in front of me like protection.

"Sorry for not introducing myself how rude of me," the man said

"I'm Jefferson, but you know me like a Mad hatter," Jefferson said and bowed in front of us. 

"I'm Ivy  Rumpelstilskin's daughter"
Ivy said.

"You're Lara's sister?" I asked her.

"And you must be Hook's daughter? You have your mother's eyes" Ivy said.

"Let's go," Ivy said and polls me by my hand.
Pan polled me back.

"Where you think you are going?"
Pan asked Ivy.

"I taking her home" Ivy said .

"That will be a problem... Hat despaired"  Jefferson said .