26. Going back home {pt 1.}

Lara's POV

I woke up in Daniel's bedroom. With Daniel on the chair sleeping.
I heard someone outside yelling.
And I fast get up and run outside.

"Hey, are you okay?" Belle asked me while carrying some books.

"Yea what are you doing," I asked her

"Blair is going to throw some magic spell and the whole neverland is going to be rounded soo I going to see if books can help us'' she said and walked away.

From nowhere some girl hugged me I tried to push her away gently but from my hands shoot some magic and she flows away and hit the tree.

Rumpelstiltskin run-up to her and Peter runs up to me. Everyone went silent.

"It's okay  she forgot me I didn't know she would react as that" the girl said

"She is your sister," Pan said to me.

"Sister?" I said ...
This will all be easier if a lunatic witch doesn't want to kill us. I taught...

"She is here she is coming!" Some lost boy runs up to us yelling. After him, Blair walks up to us...

"Putt the weapons down if you wanna live," Blair said.
And Pan nodded boys to put weapons down.

"I came to ask you once for all," Blair said to Pan

"Stand with me or fall with her." She asked him.

"I will always choose her." He said and at that moment she shoots a fire bowl towards him...
I tried to defend him with my powers but the fire bowl hits me.

"I told you that your powers weren't good for defensive stuff!" He yelled at me.

"Do me a favour, criticize me when I'm not bleeding?" I said to Pan and he used his magic and heeled me.

Peter's POV

Okay, now Hook, Rumpelstilskin, Harry, Jefferson, Jonah, Ivy, Lara and Felix.
I need all of you in my cabin now. I said ...

"And who said you are captan here" Hook said.

"This is not your ship you are not captan so fuck of"
I said to him.

"Okay now... Felix are you still good with Ariel?" I asked him.

"Yea," he said

"Okay you and Lara are going on the mermaid lagoon if someone knows how to travel trou the worlds it's her," I said and both of them nodded.

"Jefferson you help Belle with the finding of what curse is going to happen and how to destroy it," I said and he nodded

"Ivy you and Jonah are going to the dark forest in there is Tinkerbell you need to get her there if she wanna live.
Indians are not going to leave neverland even if that means they are going to die soo Harry I guess you wanna Tiger Lily to survive soo I will give you a spell so you can enter the Indian territory and come with her so if we find a way we will save us all" I said

"How did you know, and why are you helping me?" He asked me

"Because we are a family now and you helped Daniel soo I help you," I said.

And Rumpelstiltskin Hook and I are going to Blair to steal a hat back so Jefferson can make a portal on the earth if her curse works out.
Does everyone understand? "
I asked

"Yes," They said.

Lara's POV

"So, Ariel is a good mermaid," I asked Felix on the way to the mermaid lagoon.

"Yea she is a mermaid of love," he said

"Okay," I said.
We came and the two of them were chatting and he looks like he is in love with her... Is because of that always in the bad mood... I taught.  Just taught about loving someone and not able to hug them is sad I taught.

All of a sudden Blair appeared in front of me and taking me by my hand putting a dagger so it points at my throat.

"Leve her alone," Felix said and run up to me she pushed me on him and teleported to the spot where he was standing she shoots Ariel with a fire bowl and just like that she died.

"No! no! no!" Felix was yelling pulling her dead body out of the water. His eyes started to water...

"She was my home" he yelled at Blair.

"Felix, look at me! We need to go she will kill us both" I said

"I didn't even get to say goodbye,"  he said. With tears rolling down his face...

"Are you crying holy shit I didn't know that goldfish means so much to you"
Blair said and teleported...

"Don't leave me! I need you here with me...Please don't leave me !"  He said to her while hugging her.

"She is gone! We need to go, Felix, she will trow a curse any time soon and we will die if we don't go to the camp..." I yelled at him. 

"Go alone I'm not leaving her," he said and I turned and run back to camp...

Ivy's POV

"Hey! I didn't catch your name" Jonah said ...

"I didn't trow it," I said and continue walking...

"What's the matter with you?"  He asked me...

"Nothing..." I said even if I liked him and didn't wanna say so I was angry at myself ... Ohh god why did he needs to be so cute... I thought.

"Did I forget to tell you I know read minds?" he told me while laughing...

"This is bad," I said

"It's okay you aren't bad either,"  he said.

"Not that you moron, even that is pretty bad too," I said ...

"There is a thing about me... I'm a Banshee and I know if someone is going to die and today will die soo many people and if we don't save Tinkerbell ... I'm afraid Blair is going to kill her too..." I said

"Yea even if that sounds like some lame way to don't talk about what you think of me lets go," he said and we run in the dark forest.