17. one way out

Lara's POV

I woke up in the cage again... Whit Belle next to me it seemed that Pan tried explained something to her but she didn't listen I assumed it was about her being a Hook and that he took her from her family when she was little.

"Anyway get up we are going to train," he said and unlock both of cages Daniel took me by my elbow and dragged me with himself.

"Lara you are going to train with Daniel, and Belle you are with me"

Okay, he said and dragged me away with him...

Belle's POV

I was suddenly teleported with Peter in the woods. He gave me a crossbow and said to me to shoot a tree with a cross with it.
I turned and tried to shoot Peter but he cached an arrow and broke it.

"Putt the damn crossbow down Pocahontas, it seems your weapon will be a sword like in your family," he said and rolled his eyes.

Lara's pov

My whole body was covered with bruises from fighting Daniel... If you think I only cast a spell and that he will go easy on me no ...

"My my" Daniel breathed out looking ower at mu bruised body.

"It seems that I need to take more care of you,"  he said

"I'd prefer you don't actually," I said looking at him angrily.

Belle's POV

I teleported with Peter to Lara after training because he wanna try to fight against her so he knows how powerful she is

"Wanna fight me little one ?"

"I wanted to fight you since you came here," I said

"I warn you I've been trained to kill since birth," he said

"wow how long you trained to be a prat," I said

"now you can't address me like that," he said

"sorry how long you trained to be a prat my lord"
I said he trove some spell and I cached it and trowed him back he backed away and do some spell and tree behind me grabbed me and Pan pushed me he leaned forward next to my ear and whispered to me "I know you are obsessed with me"  I just pushed him back ...
He teleported behind me and pushed me down with some spell and Daniel coached me in the last moment.

"We brought her Pan," Jace said to Pan.
While holding some blonde girl.
She just runs up to Peter and hugs him.
He looked surprised but he hugged her back ...

"Oh hey guys I'm Wendy Darling I never had girls as friends on this island before I hope we can be friends," she said.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sometime later we all decided to play truth or dare... And the bottle finally points at Peter.

"So truth or dare?" I asked Peter.

"Dare " he said

"I dare you to kiss Wendy," Felix said

Pan's POV

At that moment Belle looked at me

"Alright," I said knowing Belle is jealous

"But french kiss," Felix said
I saw Belle's face she was a little bit mad.

"No problem," I said.

We kissed but all the time I watched at Belle and she rolled her eyes.

I sit down next to Belle and whispered to her ear "did you enjoy the view?"

Belle's POV

"My turn, I said

"Zack truth or dare?" I asked zack.

"Dare," he said

"I dare you... To make out with me"

"Hook, you never stop surprising me," he said.

"You are not gonna do this!" Peter yelled at me.

"wach me," I said and stand up.

"I said you are not gonna do this!"
He grabbed me and took me to the treehouse.

He opened the door and tossed me inside slamming the door shut behind him.
He glared practically buzzing with rage, walking slowly towards me
"What was that " he hissed out.

"What are you talking about" I shouted out backing away from him, trying to put as much distance between the two of us.

He somehow, managed to back me up into the wall beside his bed leaning in.
His face was only inches from mine, I was trying to push him but he was too strong.

"You make a show down there you whore!" he spat out.
Without even thinking I slapped him hard across the face. Angry he glanced at me

"A whore How dare you! What do you even care? Thing but a pathetic mortal pirate remember?!" I screamed at Peter.

Peter quickly took my wrist and leaned
In breathing heavily clearly try to control his anger...

"Careful Princess. You are mine and only mine remember?" He said ...
He roughly pushes me against the wall, his lips pressed against my ear he whispered "wouldn't want to have to punish you now".