19. Original

Next morning...

Belle's POV

I, Jace and Zack went find some fruit for the camp and Lara was asleep so I didn't wanna wake her up.
Peter, Daniel and Felix went hunt with other boys. I think it's better for me to not see Peter for some time I'm soo sick of him.

Lara's POV

I wake up,  get dressed and walked outside for a breakfast, but no one was in the camp so I went to walk a little bit hoping I will find someone of lost boys or Belle...

I walked into the forest deeper and deeper I heard someone behind me and I throw him away with my magic.

"Ahggg calm down my lady it's just me," Harry said while laughing and rubbing his head ...

"Are you okay? Do you want to sit down" I asked him

"No, no, I'm fine. You should, you should keep your distance" he said.

"I'm not going to hurt you. Not again" I said while laughing

"That isn't what I'm afraid of. I'm sorry, I should go." He said and try to walk away.

"What wrong with you" I yelled at him.

"You are one who is with Daniel," he said.

"It's complicated," I said

"What are you doing here anyway?" He asked me.
"I went for a walk, you?"

"Trying to fin Tinkerbell house I have a map but I don't understand anything on it." He said.

"Let me go with you," I said ... I didn't have to do anything back in the camp, not with wendy ...

"First, the map is upside-down," I said and take a map of his hands. And started to walk to the Tinkerbell's cabin.
He looked at me confused and started walking after me.

We came into her cabin and Harry was trying to found something
And I just stand there and looked at him.

"Take what ya can, GIVE NOTHIN BACK," he said and I grabbed some necklace with fairy dust in. And he grabbed some little box.

"H-harry I think someone is here," I said and in secund, some blonde girl shows up.

"Hey I'm Blair"

"The face is familiar, have I threatened you before?" He asked her.

"No but I need that little box there," she said and trow some magic and Harry fell unconscious she takes the box and just despaired"

"Oh, Harry are you okay?" I run up to him and asked him while shaking his body causing him to wake up.

"Yea just leave me here I will be okay" he started to say while smiling a little, but then he started coughing blood.

"Let me help you come to the camp Daniel can help you," I said

"No absolutely not," ye said quickly.

"Why, what is wrong with you" I yelled at him...

 “Too much! Too much is wrong with me. That’s the problem, isn’t it? Too much is wrong with me, and you can’t do anything about that. You can’t change it. Because ill newer be Daniel. I'm not a good guy in stories, I'm bad for you” he said while coughing a lot of blood.

"Just leave me here I will be okay, Hook always lives," he said while coughing a lot of blood.

"And Princess... I quite fancy you from time to time when you’re not yelling at me."
he whispered to me with a little smile and closed his eyes. I tried all magic possible to heal him but her dark magic was too strong...

"You will be okay Harry stay with me, please!" I tried to drag him to camp but he was too heavy I was soo tired I lay down next to Harry trying to keep him warm but his skin was ice cold ... I fell asleep next to him.
.
.
.
.
.
I wake up in the camp.

"What happened?" I asked Belle, she was next to my bed on the chair.

"You are awake? Thank god! Jace found you in the middle of the camp you were cold and we assumed you fell in deep sleep because you didn't wake up when Daniel pick u up from the ground and carried you in the treehouse... He told me to be with you when you woke up... And... This jacket was on you when they found you ." Belle said to me and showed me a jacket ... It was Harry's jacket...

"I will go now you need to get some rest," Belle said and left the treehouse.

"You good my lady"  someone jump through the window and make a flip,
it was no one else than Harry.

"Did you see that? Because I will not be doing it again." He said... While laughing.

"Need a hand ? " he said and he held out a hook to me which he held with his hand.

"Wery funny," I said,
and took him by hand to get up from a bed.

"Wanna dance," he said and I nodded so we started to dance together.

"I have something for you," he said and show me a necklace.

↓ this one

He came from my back and put the necklace on me

"I need to go now before someone see me," he said and run up the window.

"Goodnight my love," he said and jumped out the window...