10. Gotcha!

Lara's POV

I woke up early and got to pan's treehouse to check on belle...

"Hey..." She mumbled

"What did he do, what did Pan do?" I asked her.

"Nothing. Let's go on breakfast?" 
She said...

"Yea, of course, I will wait for you there," I said and exit treehouse.
I sit next to Jake " hey Jake " I said.

"Hey I missed you so much this place is hella boring without you two," he said and hugged me tightly, I saw in the corner of my eye, Daniel... He looked so angry at me an even jealous I think...

"I missed you too Jacky," I said to him.

"So tell me how is on the earth," he asked me.

"So beautiful and there you are free and we found soo many new friends," I said ... "So what happened here when we left? I mean we were on the earth one year." I said to him ...

"Yea here was hell... Pan was furious and yeah he almost died when Harry poised him with a Dreamshade . and Daniel was so sad like bro he didn't play his guitar, and he and pan killed all pirates and Daniel fought a lot with others in the camp, like Pan," Jace said.

"Omg... I don know what to say..." I said to Jace.
I never thought that Daniel, my Daniel, a boy who taught me how to play the guitar... The same boy who saved me multiple times would do something like that...

"Hey guys," Zack said and sites between the two of us ...

"Hey zack you didn't need to sit between like I'm falling from the side," Jace said giving Zack a look to move.

"Okay then find another place I didn't see Lara and we need to hang out, and if you closely look at Daniel's face ( Zack started cracking up ) you will see that he will break you like nothing," he said and started laughing.

I turned around and look at Daniel who was looking at me like a predator their prey.

"Guys, if you both don't shut up there, will be dead, " little Billy said.
"Here Lara I bought you and Belle some food I stole some of better peace of well everything." He said proudly of himself.

"Thank you so much," I said and started eating.

"Good Morning guys," Belle said shyly as she tough they know what happened yesterday... But Pan didn't tell them...

"Belle" they shouted out and hugged her...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After breakfast, I and Jace left camp and we were practising archery ...
And Belle and Pan left to walk to the beach... Yea Pan and her, he said that they will go swimming but I always thought that she doesn't know how to swim ... Because we are children from the orphanage and we didn't have to time to learn it, or family to bring us there.

Belle's POV

I was in the treehouse... Wating for Peter to go on the beach I was bored so even spend time with him is better than be alone in the room or watch archery.

"Hello love" Peter came into the room.
He looked defined... I think even happier...

"Ready for the swimming lessons?" he said and teleported us ... Wtf did he said .. Swimming f*cking no there is no chance... In a second we were on the beach.

"No I don't know swim and there is no chance to try to learn it now," I said to him he just carries me in his arms in the water...

"Let me go" I yelled at him

"Ok," he said and just realised me and I fall in the water. I tried to swim up to grab some air and I was kicking my arms and legs everywhere...

"Just calm down and here grab my hand," he said and I at first didn't want to but it was or drowning or it and I will try to stay alive so I grabbed his hand ...

"Gotcha!"

"See love there is nothing to worry about it here I will always be here"
He said

Lara's POV

Jace and I were practising archery and he was behind me helping me he takes my hand in his and takes an arrow while with other he was holding my other hand and bow.

Suddenly Daniel runs to us angry ...

"F*CK of mate" he yelled and pushed Jace and Jace fell on the ground...
"I'm taking you with me..."
He grabbed me by my elbow and withdrew...

"Let her go, Daniel, you are angry and you can't talk with her like that, don't you see she is scared of you " Jace yelled, at him...

"Are you scared of me?" he asked looking so hurt I didn't answer him ...
He let my hand and just walk away in the treehouse... I run after him.

He was in the treehouse yelling and punching a wall ...

" Hey, I" I started talking to him.

" GO!" He yelled at me.

"No," I said.

" I'm a monster...  I'm gonna hurt you and I can't help myself I can't protect you from myself " he said sadly.

"No yo-" I started but he grabbed me by my neck and pushed me against the wall... His hand was on my check his eyes looking deeply in my eyes...

"You can't stop what I've become!!!" He yelled and let my neck he grabbed his head and started breathing fast ...

"Life is not simple, and people can't be boxed into being either heroes or villains," I said while sobbing.

  "Nobody can hurt me without my permission, accept you...  I will wait for you till the day I can forget you or till the day you realize you cannot forget me" daniel said hugging me and kissing my forehead...

"Hey... I have something for you... Here." He said and poled up guitar from under the bed, the guitar was beautiful... In the back was carved: You are as kind as you could be, you always will mean the world to me ~ Daniel.

D+L

"It's beautiful!" I said and hugged him  tightly as I could rest of the night we were cuddling and playing the guitars on the bed till we feel asleap.