12. Don't leave me !

I just started walking away...

"Stop!" Peter yelled while running after me.

We already were at the mermaid lagoon biggest hill like I wanted to

"Don't wanna say to me why you doing it ... Don't wanna say why I'm even here, why you wanted to kill me and then you every time save me? Okay if you don't say I will jump "I said

" Don't you dare..." He hissed at me ...

"Why Peter why are you saving me if I mean nothing to you" I started crying "Why killing all that poor boys ... "

And like that, I jumped...
While falling he cached me like I thought he will so I punched him and he dropped me ...

I fall into the water...
I saw some sort of thing like a siren and
All of the sudden something pulled me I tried to kick it off but it cut my leg ... Maby I wanna die but not from the evil sushi.

I saw Peter's hand grabbing my hand and pooling me out he carried me out and lay me on the beach ...

"How stupid are you" He yelled at me.

"Shut-" Suddenly I felt large pain from the cut on my leg "AHGGG" I screamed...

"What?" Peter yelled

"My leg," I said.

"Siren cut you and, you are lucky enough to be attacked by the poisonous siren," he said...

"We need to go to the Ariel she can only help you but you cant in this condition teleport with me," he said

"wait for me don't go anywhere," he said while laughing

He came back in the second toked me in his arms and carried me in the camp
.
.
.
.
.We came to the camp he tokes me in some tent and there were Lara and Daniel... Peter puts me on som bed and teleported out ...

"What did he do," Lara asked.

"Nothing I jumped off the cliff, actually he saved me," I said ...
I didn't want to tell her for all dead lost boys I saw because she was so happy with Daniel and I don't wanna ruin it...

My complete body started to shake and I was filling so weak ...
My eyes started to close ...
Peter teleported in the tent with a bucket of water with a salt...

"I said Felix to go get an antidote"
He said...

My eyes started to get heavy and I started to fall asleep... Pan noticed that and yelled: "Whatever you do... don't fall asleep!"

"Just for a second," I mumbled ...
As I said that evening went black I could hear them but I couldn't move or open eyes ...

"STOP DYING AT ME!!!" I heard Peter yelling ...

My mind hurt like it was on fire, I couldn't hear anyone so good like before.
I felt someone touch my hand ...

Pan's POV

"Leave!!!" I yelled at Daniel and Lara...

"No, I'm her best friend!" Lara yelled at me ...

"YOU'RE NOTHING!" I yelled back at her angrily...

"You-" Lara started...

"SHUT-SHUT-SHUT-SHUT UP! I'll rip out your veins with my teeth" I yelled at her... Daniel grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the tent, knowing I'm not kidding...

Lara's POV

"Why did you do that she is my best friend!" I yelled at Daniel...

"And you are my girlfriend and I can't risk that Pan kill you" Daniel yelled angrily

"Girlfriend? " I smiled ... Did he called me his girlfriend... Omg.

"Yea I'm in love with you ... from the first day, I saw you on the beach... I knew I need you ... From the moment you tried to punch me to escape... I knew I want you ... And when I realized that you are the only person except for Pan that yelled at me I knew that you are the one ..." He said and grabbed me by my hips and pulled me in the kiss ... with his other hand on the back of my head ... My arms around his neck ... I kissed him back ...

"I knew it, I will be an uncle," Zack said while laughing...

"Try to broke her heart and you are dead men," Jace said ...

Pan's Pov

I couldn't fell beat of her heart anymore...Oh, no tears...It's a waste of good suffering. I thought but my eyes started to water and I started crying...
Because of her...
Of some girl...
My lost girl...

" Here it is " Felix runed in the tent ... I take a potion and poured out in her mouth... But nothing she didn't open her eyes ...

"Leave!" I yelled at Felix...

"But-" he started

"This is gonna get ugly...if you don't leave now" I said to him with a grin on my face... He exits the tent...

Her puls came back ... She will survive my Princess will live...
I took her and teleported us in our treehouse and lay her down n the bed...
I waved my hand making clear clothing appear on her...

I sat down next to her... Moved a peace of her hair from her face and placed it behind her ear... Looking at her peaceful face...