6. There will be blood!

Lara'POV

I woke up this morning... As soon as I dressed, I started to walk to Belle's treehouse ...

"Where are you going?" Daniel asked.

"Not your business," I said.

"Yes, it is my business! You are mine!"
He grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him.

"F*CK you'' I said and pull away from him.

" Listen to me!" He yelled at me.

"Don't even try to yell at me"
I shouted at him and run to Belle.

I saw her next to the Pan, I run-up to her and grabbed her by her hand.

"What are you doing with that monster?" I yelled at her

"What?" She asked me.

"He killed Blake, he sliced his throat"
I yelled.
"Wait!" Pan yelled at Belle.
"What! What do you want Pan" she asked him with a pain in her voice.
"You!" He yelled after her.

She runs at her treehouse and I followed her.
I entered the room and saw her on the floor crying.

"We need to go!" I said to her she raised her head and looked at me hopelessly.

"How?" She asked me sadly.

"I know the way just follow me" we quickly exit the camp and run into the forest. Soon enough we were in front of Hook's ship.

"HEY!" We yelled hoping that they will hear us.

"Ladies," som sexy pirate said, behind us.

"We need your help!" Belle said to him.

"Come, we can talk on my ship," he said.

"Are u Harry?" I asked him?

"Yes" He said.

"We need your help to get out of this island," Belle said to him.
.
.
.
.
.
"So you two wanna me to help, and probably get half of my crew dead by Pan?" he asked us.

"When you say it like that yea," I said.

"So what I'm going to get?" He asked us.

"Friends?" Belle said sarcastically.

"I have an idea, I will help you two but when we came to the earth you two will live with me ... I mean what will get angry Pan more than having his lost girls," he said smiling.

"Okey just bring us back to the earth!" I said.

" Crew get ready for a fight if Pan comes I will start the ship " Harry yelled and run out ...

Daniel's POV

Where is she? I have been looking for her everywhere in camp ...
"Did you seen Lara?" I asked Pan.

"Last time I saw her she went into my treehouse with Belle," Pan said.

"No, she is not there," I said to the Pan.
Pan used his powers to find them...

"There are in harry's ship," Pan said.

"Boys get ready! There will be blood!" Pan said ...
He teleported, and leave me to lead boys into a fight.

Belle's POV

Al pirates were running around to get ready for a fight... I was just on the ship watching the forest... Waiting for a moment when will Pan come.

"It is a miracle you are alive Pan is, hands down, the nastiest person I've ever met," Harry said to me.

"Can one stone escape law of gravity?"
Harry asked me.

"No," I said

"The same thing is with a love between good and evil," Harry said to me.

"How did you know I liked him," I asked him. He just smiled at me and gad gone.

On the beach, I saw him...
His eyes go dead, the hell I sent him to must seem like heaven after what I've done to him...After I left him.

"Guys he is here" I yelled... He insisted teleported to me and took me by my elbow, I pushed him and run up to Harry ... He stood in front of me like a defence from Peter.

"Belle? Darling? I'm not gonna hurt ya.  I'm just going to bring you back to camp" he started to say that and try to convince me to go back with him.

Daniel grabbed Lara and she was unable to move from him. Pirates and lost boys were fighting. So much of good people died because of us ...

"Stop Peter, stop it, please" I yelled at him.

"We can't end the party when the real fun is about to begin," Peter said while laughing...