8. Villain

Lara's POV

I'm in Daniel's room ... I can't believe Pan stabbed her, and I can't believe Daniel didn't stop him ...
All of a sudden Daniel came into the room. I stood up from the bed...
"How is she," I asked him, he just ignored me like I don't even exist...

"How is she!" I grabbed him by his collar and yelled at him. He just stands there and looked at me angrily.

"Why did you left me?" He asked.

"What?" I asked him.

"You heard me," he said

" You asking me that? You kidnapped me here you are keeping me locked here " I started to cry and yell at him.

"From the first time you came up in Neverland, just a scared little girl. But from that moment you came into the Neverland, I knew I would follow you anywhere. And I have. If I could do it all over again, I would. And I wouldn't change a thing. My hope for you: when you're looking back years from now, you'll be able to say the same." He yells at me. I was scared of him he never yelled at me like that. I just hugged him and he took me by my chin and kissed my forehead.

Pan's POV

She was sleeping in my bed she was so peaceful and beautiful... Of course, I didn't want to stab her so I came to her bed and healed her injury. She opened her eyes...

"Stay away!" She said.

"I just came to heal you," I said

"F*CK of," she said and pushed me on the floor...

"Why did you bring us back" she stood up and asked me ...

"If Pan wants you, he gets you," I said and winked at her.

"Did you think I had forgotten you, Princess? Did you think I wouldn't find you ..." I laughed. And walk around her... She was terrified of me ...

"Don't be afraid. Be flattered." I said to her . in a second I pushed her to the wall grabbing her neck. She started sobbing.

"Save your tears. I'll reap your sorrow slowly. I have centuries to discover the things that make you whimper." I said to her... I moved my hand making a dagger appear in my hand making her scared more ...

"I have crossed oceans of time to find you," I said to her holding her head and moving a dagger all over her face making little cuts.

"Is it romantic or psychotic when I say I'll never let you leave me" I whispered in her ear...

"Pathetic!" She yelled and kicked me... She tried to run out but dors were locked up.

"I love playing the bad guy, it's always more fun, always more interesting," I said and started to walk slowly to her.

"Please don't" she started to cry.

"But Princess you don't listen," I said.

Suddenly someone opened the door it was some lost boy.

"Pan, Felix needs you," Lost boy said to me.

I teleported out.

Belle's POV

In the room were just I and a that lost boy he started to come closer to me and I started to going backwards.

"Why Pan and Daniel always need to get everything and now girls I think I will take some" he sad and started to come to me closer and closer I fall on the bed and in the second he was on top on me kissing me and ripping out my clothes... I was weak I couldn't do anything... He started to kiss and touch me everywhere I started moving but he just beat me up if I move... I couldn't scream I just cried.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Suddenly I heard someone...
"What the f*ck are you doing"