14. Scared to fall in love.

Belle's POV

I looked for Peter everywhere, but I didn't find him I remembered the place where he always brings me. And there he was at the end of the hill sitting...

"Hey," I said he didn't even turn around to face me.

"Go or I will make you!" He threatened to me.
I didn't leave him I just sit next to him.
I don't know how but I know he didn't mean to do all of that back there...

"In the darkest nights, even I’m scared of my demons." He randomly said.

"You're not bad just let me help you," I said to him seeing his pain.

"Oh, how beautiful your eyes speak those lies!" He said to me...
He knew that it was scared of him but at the same time love him.

“what makes you love me?” he asked?

"L-love you? That is so crazy, I don't even like you" I said lying to him.

"Thank goodness," he said and took me by my hand and teleports in camp and just go in his treehouse I didn't wanna sleep in the same room as him and especially not in the same bed so I entered the treehouse and start packing to go to Zack's or Jace's tent.

"Where are you think you are going to?" Peter asked me.

"I don't know probably Zack's or Jace's tent," I said ...

"You will not go anywhere tonight! Is that clear? You will stay here with me!" He yelled at me and locked door...
.
.
.
.
.

I wake up and tried to go to breakfast but doors were still locked. I started yelling for Peter to come.

"I guess you don't like a place where you will be staying," he said smiling at me ...

"No. Now let me out" I said.

"Here is your breakfast" he put a plate with food on the bed.

"What is this? Why are you keeping me here? Are you gonna try to kill me again?" I asked him sarcastically...

"Oh, I'm not going to kill you. I'm gonna keep you. I'm keeping you here so you don't die again for the 100th time"
He said and teleported out.

Lara's POV

I woke up next to Daniel I didn't wanna wake him up so I just sneak out of the treehouse to the breakfast.

I once again sit next to the Jace...

"Hey, I heard what happened," he said and hugged me ...
We were just chatting and out of nowhere Zack once again sits between us ...

“Hey, I have a huge dilemma that I need your opinion on. Am I more beautiful today than yesterday?” he said seriously.

I and Jace burst out laughing...
"What guys I'm Sirius." He said.

"What would I do if you weren't here," I said and kissed Zack on the cheek.

~later•

"I had no idea you could milk a cat," I said ...

"Oh yeah, you can milk anything with nipples," Billy said.

"I have nipples, Jack. Could you milk me?" Zack said... We all started
laughing...
.
.
.
.
.
.

Daniel's POV

Felix woken me up, I noticed Lara wasn't next to me I assumed Pan take her...

"Chill bro Lara is on the breakfast, Pan needs you to get up and come in the tent for planning..." Felix said to me.

I get up and go with Felix in the tent... Pan was sitting on a mattress, with a dagger in his hands.

"You're not gonna kill her," I said.

"Why soo sure?" Pan asked.

"Because if you do that Belle would not forgive you," I said knowing that she meaning too much to him.

"How long do you think you can defend her?" Pan asked me.

"As long as it takes, and by whatever means necessary," I said.

"That's soo romantic..." Pan started saying some shit.

"Scared to fall in love Pan?" I asked him because I know he loves Belle...

"Well, I'd love to stay and chat, but you're a total bitch." He said.

"And... Dany, you watching over belle this night because I have something to do." Pan said and teleported out.

Pan's POV

I teleported into my treehouse next to the Belle.

"Peter let me out!" She yelled at me.

"I missed you too." I laughed.

"Peter LET. ME. OUT." She said while holding a dagger in her hands" I started to walk to her, I tried to take the dagger from her but she was so stupid so she cut herself.

"Just when I think you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do somethin' like this -- and redeem yourself!" I said to her.

I took her hand in mine and heald her. And looked at her beautiful eyes...
She pulled her hand away after I healed her ... I just teleported out...