4. This is a pleace where time stands still

Peter's POV

We came from the hunt late...
I left boys to store food and water...
I didn't find Belle in my room and so I assumed she was with Lara. I was standing in front of the door looking at her... She was dancing around the room with Lara and Jace, little Billy was sleeping on the bed and Zack was on the floor sleeping...
Of course, I didn't forget what did she told me earlier this morning.
They noticed me and stop dancing.

"I need to go see you in the morning"
Belle said and walked past me and left.

Jace just wakes up Billy and Zack and they left too. Lara looked at me with a disgusting look on her face.
I ran after Belle.
And take her by her wrist and dragged her into our room still holding her wrist.

"Look at me," I said because she was looking at the floor. But she didn't, she was shivering.

"LOOK AT ME BELLE" I yelled at her, she looked at me with a scared look in her eyes.

"Why are you such a jerk"
She said loudly.

I took her by her neck and pushed her against the wall, I grab her hands so she can not hit me. I was so angry at her but didn't wanna hurt her.

"It's so much easier to get people to hate something than to believe" I explained.

I teleported out.

Belle's POV

He just teleported out
Every f*cking time he just teleports out... I don't know why but with him I feel so safe like he wouldn't let anyone hurt me but I'm just naive ...

Ah, I'm so stupid he is using me. I would never love him he is a monster a demon my biggest nightmare come true.

I opened a window I couldn't sleep. I climbed over a window on the biggest branch and sit there looking at stars... I heard someone entering the room...

On the window, I saw him standing with a greedy look in his eyes now which ought to have alarmed me but I did not move... It didn't matter to me...

"You will fall from there" Peter yelled at me.

"It was a point," I said sarcastically.

"I just need pain to be gone," I said to him

"Everything is gonna be okay we can start ower," Pan said, pathetic he thought he can manipulate me like that.

"Why don't you just let people see good in you" I yelled at him.

"Because then they expect me to be good and I am not good"

"I know you're angry," Pan said trying to change a theme.

"I'm not angry I'm in pain, I can't do this, I can't watch somebody I care about die, Daniel, you, Jace, Zack, Billy, Felix, Lara," I said while crying.

"Me?" Pan said.

I ignored him
" I give up, there's no point...I don't want this I never wanted this" I said

"Calm down, please Princess," Pan said anxiously.

"Shut up" I screamed at him.