18. Hook

Lara's POV

After a little show of jealousy and after he dragged her with him in his treehouse it was time for Wendy to spin the bottle and bottle pointed at me ...

"Truth or Dare?" she said...
Because I wasn't a scared little blonde bitch like her I chose
"Dare," I said.

"I hoped you will say that I dare you to kiss Jace," she said with a devilish look on her face.

"No, she wouldn't do that" Daniel said

"Who are you to tell me what I can do it, not your possession" I yelled at him

"Dare is a dare," I said and Jace gets up to walk to me and leaned for a kiss my attention dragged Daniels angry face expression...

"Make it a french kiss," she said and I just nodded and kissed him. In a second Daniel ran to us and punched Jace. Already he was on top of him beating the crap out of him.

"Daniel stop, please its dumb dare is don't means anything" I shouted at him boys tried to stop him but he pushed them with magic ...

"Daniel please, you are scaring me " I mumbled crying silently he stopped and walked away into the treehouse.
I came to Jace unconscious body crying...
"Go after him I know you wanna, I will always be here for you and I will always love you the same way you love him I know you love him so after him," he said to me.

I entered the treehouse and there he was his hands were covered in blood he was so frustrated and angry...

"What!" He yelled at me ...

"Daniel you are bleeding..." I said and run up to him looking at  his bloody firsts

"Sit on the bed," I said
And take some alcohol wich boys stolen from pirates and bandages. I came to him put alcohol and wrapped his wounds ...

"Training in the morning love?" He said

"Shut up," I said and jumped on him and we fell asleep while cuddling.
.
.
.
.
.
Someone wake us up in the morning...

"Rise and shine sleepy heads time for training"
It was none else but Pan we covered ourselves with a blanket...

" If I see something I haven't seen before, I'll throw a dollar at it,” he said while laughing...

"So tell me, what's it like living in a constant haze of stupidity?" I asked Pan.
I saw he is angry in a second we were in a training field with our normal clothes on and Bela was there.

"Wanna fight?" Pan said and nodded...

"Not with powers... Take this " he trow my sword. and started the fight...
I almost have him but he pushed me and I fell to the ground.

"Normally, I prefer to do other more enjoyable activities with a woman on her back. With my life on the line, you’ve left me no choice. A bit of advice? When I jab you with my sword, you’ll feel it." He said and I just rolled my eyes and pushed him aside with my powers ... And came to him while he was on the floor pointing my sword at him...

"What are you gonna do? Stab me?" He said while laughing...
And I stabbed him... Belle mediately runs up to us.

"Did you have to stab him?" She said while helping him to get up.

"You weren't there you didn't hear what he said to me," I said

"W-what did he say,"  she asked me ...

"What are you gonna do stab me?" I said.

"That's, that's pretty fair," Daniel said to me.