2. Give up

Lara's POV

I woke up in the bed and Daniel was on the floor sleeping. I looked at him over the bed and he was so peaceful.
"Like what you see?" Daniel asked and winked at me, I threw the pillow on him and got back to the middle of the bed laughing.

The lost boy came into the treehouse and called us to breakfast. I was so happy to see Belle and to see how is she.
I dressed up and went with Daniel on breakfast, we both were exhausted because we stayed awake almost all night.

I sat next to the smexy boy called Zack
"Somebody had fun last night," he said laughing at Daniel, I laughed too because he slept on the floor and I slept in the bed so he looked f*cked up.

"I can't say the same for Pan"
some boy that was sitting across from me said. I believe that his name is Blake.

"What happened did he killed her"
Daniel asked and instantly his look on the face changed in sadness...he knew I heard him.

" He wanted to kill her and you didn't tell me "I stood up and yelled at him... My eyes were filled with tears.

" He would kill you too I needed to protect you " Daniel yelled.  I saw Pan with Felix talking. I ran up to him and Daniel ran after me. I took him by his collar and began to shake him while I was crying. He raised his arms in surrender, he was confused and angry.

"Monster. What did you do to her" I yelled? Daniel moved me and took me into his hug. I was punching his chest and he was hugging me tightly, telling me to calm down.

" She is in my room resting "

Pan said calmly and teleported out.

Zack and some cute brown hair boy walked to us and Zack pulled Daniel aside. Daniel's face changed immediately... He was scared.

"Take her to her room and I need 4 lost boys to guide the youth of a treehouses, the pirates are coming,"  Daniel said worried

"NO!" I said.

"What?" Daniel said with anger.

" I wanna see her "

" Jace take her back to my room," Daniel said and he and Zack left.

Brown hair guy took me by my elbow, and we started walking.

" If Daniel asks.. you ran to her treehouse and kicked my ass," the boy said laughing.

We came to Pan's treehouse and I ran inside. She was lying on the bed unconscious. Next to the bed was a little boy who was cleaning blood from her neck and head from the cuts. Her clothes weren't bloody at all. Wait, did Peter change her clothes?

"Wait, a minute that pervert saw her naked, I at least don't need to almost kill the girl so I can see her naked " Jace said while laughing, he is trying to make me laugh. But I  can't laugh while I don't even know will she make it alive.

"H-hay" cute little boy shyly said

"Hey how old are you " I asked him

" I'm 8 years old," he said while cleaning her cuts on the body.

" Wow, what is your name? " I asked.

"Billy I am in a Neverland for 1 year," he said proudly of himself.

" Felix you need to find Pan, pirates are here... They want Belle. And they will find out the secret if he finds her ." Blake said not looking  at us,
Jace hit himself with hand giving Blake, you stupid bro? Look.

" P- Pirates? " Billy said

" Secret ?" I asked.

"Wait what bloody pirates, are coming?" Jace yelled.

"Why they don't hang up the names on the doors so I know who lives where?..., so this sh*t would not happen, " Blake said.

"Tell her the truth but she can't tell it to the Belle or we all are dead when Pan finds out,"  Billy said.

"No!" Blake said.

" What? "

At that moment Daniel ran in the room.

"All of you outside!" He yelled, at us.

I started to leave but he grabbed me by my elbow and pulled me in the room.

"I said you to go in a room" Daniel yelled.

"F*CK you, who you think you are? I'm not your possession ."  I yelled at him starting to cry.

"You are my nobody else can touch you ..nobody can hurt you, I am here for you... I need you please ...I'm sorry, I'm here, I'm here, I will always be here for you."

"Do you think I'm a fool, I believed you I thought you were different. But no.. all of you are the same. I should've never trusted you."

Peter's pov

I was on the mermaid lagoon sitting, thinking, talking to Felix. He is the only one who will not tell anyone what I tell him.

Jace came to us running, I stood up immediately so did Felix.

"Pirates came," Jace said heavily breathing.

I swear that boy was red like a tomato
from running. I just teleported in camp leaving Felix and Jace.

"C’mon boys! Let’s play!" I yelled and they started attacking pirates, I teleported in a treehouse to see how is my girl.

"You...You are a monster" Lara yelled at me as soon as I came in the room.

"Tell me something I don't know," I said smiling.

"Why did you do that?"  Lara asked me.

" I don't need to answer to your questions, but she tried to kill me so I showed her, It seems you people respond best to displays of violence," I said to her.

"Son of a b*tch!" Lara yelled.

"I may not be the most well-behaved boy on the island, but I always keep my promises. I promised Belle, that I will not hurt you Lara, but Daniel if you don't hold up your girl I will make sure she shuts up." I said with a grin.

"Hello there, friends!"
Captain Hook yelled while entering the room.

"Glad you can make the show?” I said ready to throw him out, with magic.

" I just came to talk" Hook said smiling.

I can see he recognised her laying on the bed.

"What did you do to her Pan?" He said with anger in his eyes.

"She is mine lost girl," I said to him. And I throw magic on him causing him to fly out.

"Pan?" I heard Daniel.

"What?" I asked him.

"Her heartbeat is so slow,"  Lara said worried about Belle.

"Move" I pushed them and sat next to the Belle.

End of part 2