•20•

Jihyo's POV

Now I think this is my responsibility to fix this problem between Nayeon and Jeongyeon, first, I made them met and knew each other like I wasn't even think of it if they'll be fall inlove and feel the love toward each other, second, I really didn't mean everything right now, third, they deserve each other!

After hanging up the call with Nayeon I gave her time to think if it's okay to leave Jeongyeon while she was just preparing that breakfast for Nayeon and I think it's Jeongyeon's way to let Nayeon explain her side and let her clear all the things up.

From that 3 years, how can they possibly moved on from each other? That's impossible!

I decided to call Jeongyeon for a while but then I failed, her phone is ringing but no one answering it. It's sunday today so I think she's not having her class, I wonder what she's doing...

From now on, I'll going to go to cafe first because I badly want to taste the newly coffee from that cafe. But before I got outsidw of the building someone blocking my way.

"Oh hi, Seungyeon unnie" I said bowing my head to her.

"Can we talk? By the way where you going?"

"Uh, I'll go to cafe right there..."

"Let's go?" she said and we went to that cafe near from the building. For some minutes we're now sipping it while sitting near at the window of cafe.

"We haven't get any update from Jeongyeon, after she posted that japanese bento box she'll able to eat for her breakfast, we trusted you a lot since you're her friend, we think she only contacted you, we're begging for your help...to update us about her, she didn't even mind us to contact us, I swear she thinks we're always been busy to works...but when we're going to contact us no ine is answering the call and we only think she's totally focusing to her studies..." she said looking at the cup of her coffee

"I-I'm sorry..." I said then she look at my eyes straightly, sht is she'll going to kill me? I was just saying sorry.

"F-for what?" she said nervously.

"I didn't get any update about her too, I actually trying to call her lately but her phone only rang and no one picking it up to answer my call...I'm sorry..." I explained.

"It's okay, you don't need to say sorry, we're just worried about her too, instead we need to team up to get some update about her" she said, after she says those words I feel relief huhu.Finally.

"Yeah...I'll going to try it later, to call her again..."

"Thank you so much, Jihyo..." she said then suddenly her phone rings froms her bag, she said excuse me before leaving me to answer the call.

I really need to call her later, I'm totally worried and wondering what she's doing right now, she can easily get hurt after all what happened these past few years...she started being that cold sometimes when she felt something that can easily hurt her.

I feel sad for her...

"Uh...excuse me, Jihyo, I need to go hope this will happen soon, thanks for the time" she said and get her back from the chair without saying anything about the call she received.

I started being confused at both situations and being in mess at the same time.