•7•

Jeongyeon's POV

The class was about to start, luckily I'm nit late for that reason because I was still new here, I went to headmistress office to know what schedule I had everyday and where's my locker.

After getting what I need, I went to cafeteria where I ordered food which is korokke. I don't think so if this will exact to my taste as I first time eat this.

This day and other days will come, will become more harder for me since, I will be new here. Not like the other country I gone before.

I decided to call Jihyo since I had extra time before going to my second class.

"Yah, why you call me?"

"Nothing"

"Wait, did you have a class today?"

"Yup, but later I will go. I'm from headmistress office lately and get what I need, like I got where's my locker is"

"Oh, goodluck"

"Yeah thanks for that, we me luck until forever"

"Wow, you commanded me that things huh"

"Just kidding"

"Jeongie.."

"Hmm?"

"If the hardest time for you will come, don't hesitate to ask me anything you want huh"

"My worried grandma"

"Yah!"

"Anyways, I need to hang up now my second class will start"

"Goodluck bye!"

"Thank you" I then hang up the call. It feels like I was still a highschool student, but it's different. I got marketing where do I learn how to maintain things up to my company. And I swear, there's an activity for that. Wish me to have a friend here, help huhu :(

I've been waiting the class to end and imagining what if there's a Christmas break at this school, for sure, I'll be the luckiest one. Ugh! I've been so irritated with this, I don't want to go to school again huhu.

- - -

Finally, after the very boring classes time to go home now huhu, imma cry for a while.

Nayeon's POV

"Mom...what's wrong?" I said as I walked in, inside her room.

"You know how important your cousin is for your aunt, right?"

"Y-yes..."

"Your dream...you wanted to go at Japan"

"What does it mean mom?"

"I think, it will come true now"

"Huh?"

"Are you willing to go to Japan just to comfort your aunt after your cousin died from car accident, I swear committing suicide will be on her mind"

"M-my cousin died?"

"She said, your cousin died because of car accident, you can almost hear her sobs as she call me lately. I really wanted to comfort my unnie right now, but I think it is okay to you if I will you that obligation to comfort her, she might possibly commit suicide...please, Nayeon, help your aunt" mom begged.

"O-of course it's okay for me..."

"Unnie, you'll be going to Japan?" Tzuyu said, I look at her smiling then nods. After that we went out of mom's room as she asked us.

"Aunt, will be happy if there's someone who will comfort her, for sure"

"No, Tzuyu. Aunt's pain will be lessen...I feel sorry"

"Sorry for what unnie?"

"That was the rarest thing I could ever seen"

"Atleast, you'll be having a chance to go tgere since it was your dream ever since, take care of aunt, unnie"

"I will..."

"By the way, when you decided to go there?"

"Tomorrow"

"Huh? Why so sudden?"

"It needed to be, if I'll go there next week I will be late to comfort aunt plus it will be useless"

"Uh...okay" Tzuyu said then tge moment of silence approached us.

"Unnie..."

"Hmm?"

"Did aunt is all alone at Japan? I meant, do we don't have any relatives there at Japan?"

"Yes, since mom and her are the only child of grandma and grandpa"

"What about their cousins?"

"They only lives here in Korea, aunt choose to live in Japan since she go there to work and met a man but ended up of divorce then our cousin is their only child"

"Uh...I didn't even know that"

"Yes, because it all happened when you're still a baby, months old"

"Aww, thank you for informing me?"

"Welcome?"