Chapter 13

I can't help but laugh at myself and Christian right now. We said that we were going to wait until after the wedding to have another baby, but SURPRISE we're pregnant again. I honestly haven't told Christian yet because I don't know how he is going to react. 

I know that he'll be happy in the long run, but right now I'm not sure how happy he'll be. I have set up a photo shoot at our house for today that he knows about, he just doesn't know what kind of photo shoot. "Why are we doing another photoshoot?" He asked coming out to the backyard where we had already started. 

"Wait, why does that sign say big sister?" He also asked when he saw Tori holding a sign that said big sister. "Well because she is going to be a big sister, I'm pregnant!" I said and he smiled and kissed me. "I thought we said no babies until after the wedding?" He said and I laughed. "Well that is a problem for you. Next time don't help me make a baby." I said and he laughed. 

"I just hope you're going to fit into your wedding dress." He said once the whole photo shoot was done. "I should, I mean if not I can always have it altered." I said. "But now you can't drink at the wedding and everything." He said. "That is fine by me. I didn't want to be drunk at our wedding anyway, I wanted to be sober and enjoy our wedding, you only get one." I said. 

"Well some people get more than one." He countered back. "Yeah well I only want one, unless you have any ideas of divorcing me in the future." I said, I had no idea what he was getting at. 

"No that's not what I meant or what I want, I didn't mean to upset you. I mean like a vow renewal or something like that. Some people go big for that." He said backtracking knowing that he kind of made me upset, that's something different that I've never had. Nick never ever cared if he made me upset, he would never try to fix it, he would just keep egging it on not caring about my feelings. It's so different to have someone who cares about you 24/ more than he cares about himself. 

"It's okay Christian, I know you didn't mean to make me upset, I just didn't think about a vow renewal, whenever I hear two weddings I automatically think divorce." I said. "I know babe, I didn't mean to make you upset." He said. "I know you didn't Christian. 

This is something that is new to me. I never thought Nick and I were going to get married. I thought we were either just going to stay boyfriend and girlfriend forever or we were just going to break up and I wasn't going to find anyone. You were definitely a blessing in disguise for me. You treat me so well and I'm so lucky to have found you." I said. 

"It makes me so happy to hear that because all I wanted to do was make you happy and make you realize this is how you should have been treated all along. I love you with all my heart and I never want to lose you, you've given me the greatest blessings of my life, you, Tori and our new baby whether it be a boy or a girl. You've given me the meaning of life, when you're a baseball player all you know is baseball and you live and breathe it when you're single. Just having you and Tori in my life, it's brought so much joy." He said. 

"This better not be part of your vows because I don't want to take anything away from those. But I love you with all my heart, thank you for making me feel like I am worthy of having someone like you and making me feel amazing day in and day out. Thank you for being an amazing dad to Tori. I love you and I'm going to save all the sappy stuff for our wedding day." I said and hugged him. 

"Great I can't wait for all the sap on our wedding day, it's going to be perfect." He said. "You know when Ashley was out here for my bridal shower, she told me that I should start a wedding planning business, I think it would be a good idea." I said. "Whatever you want to do babe, I support you 100%." He said. I couldn't be happier with Christian and how our life is.

"Someone is thrilled about becoming a big sister! Coming January 2022! Christian and I can't wait to have another little running around!"

"Big Sister Duty starting January 2022, baby Yelich #2!"