Chapter 16

Today was baby shower day and I couldn't wait to be showered with love for Jaelynn, yes her name is going to be Jaelynn Melissa Yelich. I can't wait for her to be here and see her and hold her and kiss her. 

Today is going to be a little different as it is the beginning of October and the Brewer's had made the postseason again, so the wives and girlfriends and throwing me a baby shower at the stadium before the game in a suite where we can watch the game after. 

My mom and a couple of my aunts had flown out for the shower as well, but Ashley declined the invitation and isn't coming out. Since the last conversation we had at the gender reveal, she hasn't reached out to me or tried to talk to me. It's weird to think that she's just going to throw our whole friendship away over a stupid conversation where she told me that she was friends with Nick's baby momma. 

I honestly didn't care at the time, but now that she's showing her true colors, it honestly doesn't matter to me anymore. "Hey sweetie, are you ready to go?" My mom asked coming into the bathroom where I was getting ready for the shower. "Yeah mom, I've really missed you around here helping out with Tori and what not." I said to her as we were walking out of the bathroom and down to the car to head out.

 "I've missed being around here too. There are some things that we have to talk about though." She said as we were getting into the car. "If this is about Ashley, I really don't want to talk about it today." I said and she shook her head no. "Honey, your father and I are getting a divorce. I found him cheating on me with a younger woman a couple of months ago." She said and I was so surprised. I thought that they were never going to get a divorce and everything was going to be alright between them. 

"He cheated again? What is wrong with him?" I asked. "Now sweetie, I don't want you hating your father at all, he is still your father and I want you to have a good relationship with him no matter what." She said to me. "Mom I understand that but what are you going to do now? Isn't the house in your name?" I asked. 

"No, it is under your fathers. I have to figure out what to do. I was thinking that I could move out here with you and maybe live with you?" She asked. "I would love nothing more than having you out here with us, but if you want to live with us, it's definitely something that Christian and I have to talk about since it is his house." I said. "I totally understand and I will understand whatever decision that you and him make together." She said.

 I just couldn't believe that it was happening. Everything in my life fell apart after Ashley and I stopped talking and I can't even go to her with this right now because she doesn't want to talk to me. I can't wait to get this baby shower over with now and talk to Christian about all of this madness going on. The game was over and they won and the baby shower was a success and Jaelynn has so many things now it's crazy to go through this all over again.

 "So there is something that you and I need to talk about." I said to Christian as we were getting ready for bed. "Is it something bad?" He asked. "Well no not really. Unless you consider me asking if my mom can move in with us bad." I said. "What do you mean move in with us?" He asked. "Well she sprung it on me today that her and my dad are getting a divorce and she asked if she could move out here with us." I said. 

"I mean well it's not a bad idea to have a built in babysitter, but we really don't have the room here." He said. "I know that, that's why I wanted to talk to you about it first." I said. "Well I definitely think that it's a possibly great idea for her to move in with us and help you out a lot with Tori and soon to be Jaelynn, would you consider moving?" He asked and I was shocked that he considered the idea at all. 

"Wait really? Are you saying yes to this if I agree to go and find a bigger house for all of us to fit in?" I said. "Or we can build our own house on a big piece of land and make basically a guest house for your mother to live in." He said. "I mean it's something I am willing to consider and we would have to go look at properties or just find a house for us to live in." I said. 

"I love you and we can get through this together, I think it's a great idea for your mom to move in." He said. "I love you so much." I said back to him, I couldn't love him more than I do right now.