Chapter 1

Well, here I am again. I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place right now. You see, I've been with my current boyfriend for five years. I went out on a girls vacation with my best friend to Milwaukee. The two of us both went out to a bar and got drunk, the only good part is that my best friend was smart and went back to our hotel by herself. The bad part is, I went home with someone and had sex, that someone being the one and only Christian Yelich. Well, now I am also pregnant with his baby. Yep, me, the one person who thought she was going to spend the rest of her life with her boyfriend, is now pregnant with Christian Yelich's baby. I haven't told anyone yet, let alone Nick. He'd literally kill me and make me get an abortion. He does know that I cheated on him and we're in a rocky place, but this will just push him over the ledge. I'm actually going over right now to tell Ashley. 

"Hey girl, what's going on? How's everything going with Nick?" She asked as she opened the door and let me in to her place. "I mean it's going, it's not going to get any better though." I said. "Why do you say that?" She asked sitting down next to me on the couch. "Well, I'm freaking pregnant with his baby." I said. "Wait, Nick or Christian's?" I rolled my eyes. "Christian's." I said. "Jesus Christ, what are you going to do?" She asked. "I honestly have no idea. I really need to talk to Christian and tell him about it otherwise I'm going to go insane." I said. "You don't have his number though, do you?" She asked. "Yeah I do, we exchanged numbers right before I left in the morning. He seemed super interested in me and wanted to see me again." I said. "Did he know you were in a relationship?" She asked. "Yeah we talked about it, sober in the morning. He didn't approve of my choices, but he said whatever made me happy and he'll always be there for me if anything happens." I said. "So, this basically wasn't a one night stand and forget about each other. This was a one night stand let's be friends after and hopefully one day you'll be mine type of thing?" She asked. "Yeah basically pretty much." I said. "Well I mean, if Nick has been treating you like shit, then leave him and go be with Christian." She said. I was shocked, Nick and her boyfriend, Alex, had been best friends for years, that's how we became best friends. 

"Are you serious? Nick and Alex have been friends for years, you really want me to leave him?" I asked. "If he's really making you unhappy, then yes. I want what's best for you and your baby now. I'm still going to be your best friend no matter who you're dating and how far away you are from me." She said. "Awe, I love you so much. But now, I have to call Christian, do you mind if I do that here?" I asked, I really didn't want the added pressure that if Nick came home he would end up hearing my conversation. "Of course not, I'll go upstairs and let you have your moment." She said getting up and walking upstairs. I let out a breath and opened my phone and opened up Christian's contact and hit his number to call him. It rang three times before he picked up. "Ah I knew you would come crawling back for more. What's going on?" He said and I smiled. 

"Well I certainly didn't come crawling back for more. We have some things to talk about." I said. "Well did you tell you boyfriend you cheated on him?" He asked. "Yes, but I didn't tell him that I'm currently pregnant with your child." Radio silence on the other end of the phone. "Are you sure that you're pregnant?" He asked. "Yes I'm sure that I'm pregnant." I said. "And you're sure that it's mine?" He asked. "Yes I'm sure, Nick and I barely have sex and before I had sex with you, we hadn't had sex within the past month, and he always pulls out no matter what form of protection we use." I said. "Well shit, I don't know what to do." He said. "I don't know what to do either. I haven't even told him yet. He already wants to kill you for me cheating on him with you. I'm about ready to leave him because I can't take it anymore." I said. "Then just come out here." He said, I was shocked. "Wait what did you just say?" I asked him not believing what he just said to me. 

"Come live out here with me. I want to be a part of my child's life. Plus, we can still get to know each other, you're a great person and I want us to be able to co-parent and potentially have a relationship with each other." I can't believe what I'm hearing right now. "The all-star break is just around the corner and I'll be home the day after the game. I'll have a room set up and everything for you when you get here." He said. "Alright, but I still need to talk to Nick and I don't know what I'm going to do until then. I don't want to keep travelling and hurting the baby potentially." I said. "Just stay with Ashley or go to your moms, I'm sure either of them will understand." He said. "I know Ashley will, she already knows. My mom on the other hand, doesn't." I said. "You have to tell her. I have to go because I have to go to the park, I'll talk to you later alright?" He said. "Yeah, I'll talk to you later." I said and then we hung up, what have I gotten myself into?