Chapter 2

I sighed as I walked into the apartment that Nick and I shared. I was going to start packing my things today and when he came home from work I was going to tell him that I was leaving. Or, if I got done before he got home, I was just going to leave him a note. As I was packing up the last box of my stuff, I heard the front door open and my heart sank a little. "The hell is all this, babe?!" He yelled throughout the house. "Up here." I yelled back, not ready to talk about all of this. "Were you just going to spring it on me that you're leaving? Or just leave without telling me?" He asked and I sighed. "Well I was hoping not to have a confrontation with you because you know I don't like it. But, yes I am leaving. The two of us just aren't working out." I said. "So, you're going to go back out to Milwaukee to be with that Yelich guy?" He asked, I hate how he just assumes things. "No, I'm going to either live with my mom or Ashley. I haven't really decided." I said. 

"So, what is the real reason that you're leaving me?" He asked, crap. I knew he would ask that but I was really hoping that he wouldn't. "Well, I'm pregnant and it's not yours." I said, and I didn't think that I would just come right out and say it, I was really surprised with myself. "You're what?" He asked and I looked into his eyes and they were filled with rage. "I. Am. Pregnant. And. It's. Not. Yours." I said standing up and taking my last box downstairs. "I cannot believe you, you're such a little slut." He said slapping me across the face. "Well it's a good thing I'm leaving. I don't deserve this." I said taking the last box and bringing it out to my car. "This isn't the last you're going to hear from me, I'm not going to stop until I get you back." He said as I got into the car, I looked back at him. "Yeah good luck finding me with the restraining order I'm going to get on you." I said before I got into the car and slammed the door and took off. I'm honestly glad that part of my life is over. He did give me five great years, but ever since Milwaukee, everything is just different. Not even me cheating on him, I didn't tell him about that for weeks after I came home and he was just different. 

I sighed as I pulled into my moms driveway and parked the car. "Sweetie, what are you doing here?" She said as I walked into the house. "Well I broke up with Nick." I said to start. "Why would you do that? I thought everything was fine between the two of you." She said. "Well I cheated on him when I went out to Milwaukee and now I'm pregnant with someone else's child." I said, I didn't want to hide anything from her, I just wanted to come right out and let her know. "Oh, well that is a good reason to leave. Who is the baby daddy?" She asked. "Christian Yelich, he plays baseball for the Milwaukee Brewers." I said. "Oh, so you have no contact with him at all and he'll never know that it's his kid. Way to go sweetie." She said and I was kind of disappointed that she just assumed that. 

"Well actually he does know and I'm moving to Milwaukee within the next week and a half actually to make sure that he is in his child's life." I said back and her eyes went soft. "I'm so sorry sweetie, I didn't mean to come off like that. I just didn't expect this from you." She said as she gave me a hug. "It's okay mom, I know you were thrown off, it's alright. I understand. It's different from what I wanted as well, but God puts things in our lives for the right reasons." I said. "You got that right sweetie. Do you want to stay here while we get your things shipped out to Milwaukee?" She asked. "If you don't mind. I really didn't want to go and live with Ashley and Alex, I would probably just see Nick all the time and I don't want that." I said. "Of course you can, your father and I don't mind at all, especially since you're moving across the country." She said. "You guys can come out whenever you want, I'm sure Chrisitan won't mind. We haven't talked about that yet, but I'm sure he won't." Just then my phone started ringing. 

"Speak of the devil, let me go talk to him." I said getting up and going into my old, now new room. "Hey there, I was just talking about you to my mom, you must be a mind reader." I said and he laughed on the other end of the phone. "I mean I probably am, you were just on my mind today and I wanted to see how everything went with Nick and how packing was going." He said. "I mean just as I expected, he was mad when I told him it wasn't his and then he called me a slut, slapped me in my face and then I left. He also said that he wasn't going to let me go and I said good luck with the restraining order I'm going to get against him if he ever comes near both of us and our baby." I said. "That a girl. I can't wait till you're out here. I've almost gotten your room all ready for you. I'm just excited to spend more time with you and get to know you more." He said and I smiled. He's already making me feel better than Nick ever did. 

"I know, I'm gonna start shipping some of my clothes out there, so if you get random boxes at your door from out here, just know that they're my clothes and just put them in my room and I'll put them away when I get out there." I said. "No I don't want you to do a lot of stuff when you get out here, if you don't mind I'll put them away." He said, ugh so good to me already. "I mean if you really want and have time." I said. "Of course I want to, I want to make things easier for you so you don't have to do much when you get out here." He said. "Ugh, you're honestly the best. Let me go so I can start sorting out what I want to send out there and what I want to take with me on the plane." I said. "Alright, I'll talk to you later." I can't believe I'm making this big move to live with someone I had a one night stand with, this is insane.