Chapter 15

Well today is the day that we are finding out whether we are having another girl or finally a boy. I really want a boy and so does Christian for obvious reasons. We were doing our gender reveal at the park today after a Sunday day game, so all the players and their wives are going to be there for it. 

I've become really close with Travis Shaw's wife while I've been out here and she is one of my best friends now. She put the whole gender reveal together for me. My mom and dad are out here as well and so is Ashley, she needed to get away from all the stress of wedding planning.

 "So how is everything going back home?" I asked as we were sitting in the suite watching the game go on. "Well Nick didn't drop like a fly for his child, he's still there and her due date is coming up." Ashley said. "Well that's not really what I was asking about but okay. What are they having?" I asked. "Boy." She said. "Well I hope it's not going to be anything like Nick, otherwise the world is screwed to have two Nick's in it." I said with a laugh. 

"Well that was kind of rude." Ashley said. I was kind of taken back by her comment. It wasn't like her to just call me rude like that, she has always had my back when it comes to trash talking Nick. 

"I'm sorry but I just can't forgive what he did to me. He's a worthless piece of trash. I will never ever talk good about it, or I prefer to not talk about him at all. I'm married with a beautiful daughter and another child on the way, I prefer not to think about the life that I gave up to have the one that I have now." I said to her and I could kind of tell that she was hurt by my words, but I will always stand by my feelings towards Nick. 

"I'm sorry to say but I'm still friends with him and his baby momma. I know that hurts your feelings but it's the truth. Since you moved out here to start your new life she's become my you back home. I'm sorry." She said. "Well does that mean we still can't be best friends anymore? Or like are you just replacing me all together?" I asked. 

"I'm not replacing you, you just don't answer me when I call anymore to talk about wedding things. I thought you were supposed to be my planner and help me out with this stuff." She said. "I know I am and it's hard right now with a child and another on the way and a husband that is out on the road. You know I want to help you as much as I can. But I can't come back home right now. I'm not flying while I'm pregnant and I need to be there to see everything to make sure that everything is perfect for you. I love you and you're still my best friend and nothing will change that I promise you." I said. 

She just focused her attention back onto the game and didn't say a word to me after that. It was strange how she basically wrote me off as her best friend since I moved away to be with the father of my child when she is the one who suggested that trip out here when I met Christian. "Hey love, are you okay?" Christian asked when he saw me after the game. I told him about the conversation that Ashley and I had during the game. 

"Everything is going to be okay babe, I'm here for you and all of the other wives and girlfriends are as well. If she wants to act like that and write you off then that is her loss. I love you with all my heart and I will do anything to make you feel better." He said, giving me a kiss. "I honestly don't know what I did in this world to deserve a man like you, I'm so lucky and blessed." I said smiling at him. "Now let's go find out what baby number 2 is." He said as we walked onto the field where everyone was waiting for us. 

"Alright guys, ready to see what we're having?" I asked. "Now we want you guys to pick sides, so split into two, whoever think it's a boy go over there and whoever thinks that it's a girl go the opposite way." Christian said and everyone split in half basically. I smiled at Christian as Travis' wife lit our smoke bombs. Christian was holding Tori who was in her glory with everyone around. We looked up as the color was starting to come through and it was PINK! "Another girl babe, we've got you surrounded." I said, giving him a kiss. 

"Yes you guys do and I wouldn't have it any other way. I love being a girl dad." He said. "Tori, are you ready to have a baby sister?" I asked and she screamed yes! I laughed and thought about how blessed I was to have Christian, Tori and now our baby girl.

 "Tori, are you ready to have a baby sister?" I asked and she screamed yes! I laughed and thought about how blessed I was to have Christian, Tori and now our baby girl

"Well Christian is surrounded by us girls now. Baby GIRL #2 will be here in January! #JaelynnMelissa" 

 Baby GIRL #2 will be here in January! #JaelynnMelissa" 

"Girl Dad x2. Jaelynn Melissa, we can't wait for you to be here in January."